CDIH

Full Version: Terminator 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i saw this movie and today and i was impressed. When i first started to see the previews it looked kinda bad. Claire Danes instead of Linda Hamilton? looked like crap. But after seeing the movie my opinion has changed. Danes was actually good and so was the guy who plays john Connor. Arnold looks great and there are lots of references to the first two movies.
But damn the T-X was hot. She reminds me alot of Alyssa Milano for some reason.

2 thumbs up!
It was Termiriffic
And it looks like there will be a 4. But will Arnold be in it? And will James Cameron come back for it?
It was good, but I'm glad I didn't pay to see it.
i was skeptical, but it was good
I saw it yesterday and it was much better then expected, but any director that attempts a 4th movie should be shot immediately.
unless its cameron, then its like 3 never happened.
It was a'ight. There was some atrocious dialogue: "I've got enought C4 here to blow up 10 super-computers." And some pretty suspicious plot twists: "There's my dad's plane. I've trained on it." But the action was good.

One thing I really liked about it was the way they made Arnold look really, really heavy in the fight scenes and action sequences. That was truly something new.
are you people kidding? The movie was bad.. no plot what so ever.. they just played off the main overall theme.. the 1st and 2nd one were much better.. plus, they find john connor within the first 15 minutes of the movie! he even said he lived off the "grid". and they still seemed to find him quicker than 2nd movie. but i must admit, the action sequences were good. but how arnold killed the new terminator was kinda lame.

i just hope the 4th one is better.
Kid Afrika Wrote:It was good, but I'm glad I didn't pay to see it.
let us all pause and enjoy the true meaning of this post. kid wanted us all to think he is cool for finding it on the web.
Quote:they find john connor within the first 15 minutes of the movie! he even said he lived off the "grid". and they still seemed to find him quicker than 2nd movie.
but that was an accident. the t-x wasnt looking for him
i thought it blew hard!!!! barely any originallity, it was a rip off of T2, the T-X sucked ass, it was T1000 all over, john connor can only be played by eddie furlong. you knew the cheesy lines before they said them. the actions scenes were nothing special(the chase scene-T2). it was really bad!!!! if i was James cameron i wouldn't touch T4 or T5. that story was okay, so the future was postponed. yea. what they should do next is clear away from the terminator coming back in time to kill whoever and focus on the war. cuz if they do it will be mutilating an already decaying corpse. T3 took as step backwards as far as i'm concerned. T1 was better.

i can't believe they killed sarah like that!!!!!
It was ok, better than I expected.

I liked the ending and hated it, I liked the way they presented that the war between machine and man was never gonna be prevented, only delayed.

I hated that they basically left it beyond wide open for T4, I don't think they need to go on with it.