CDIH

Full Version: Battle 2 - Jason v shredder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
let's say these two got into a battle. who'd emerge the victor in the masked battle. I have to go with Jason. Shredder might have knives but how many times have Jason been stabbed before and lived?
Jason would pick up the piece of paper he was drawn on and shred him! Come on, children's villain verse homicidal supernatural maniac? No contest.
Even though I favor shredder, Jason would win hands down. He's been shot, stabbed, drowned, blown up, sent to hell and he keeps ticking.

Edited By Sephiroth on Mar. 05 2002 at 09:28
Am I really that much older then you guys???? Ninja Turtles????
You're kidding right?? Dude Shredder would fuck up Jason.. hands down.
I thought I was fucking seeing things. But alas this is a real thread.

[Image: jason.jpg]
dude, shredder was infected with that green goo and he is super mega strong. AND he survived being thrown off a building, and crushed in a trashcompactor truck.[Image: shredder.jpg]
DGW Wrote:Am I really that much older then you guys???? Ninja Turtles????

DGW,you not that much older than us, comeon you had to have at last seen one of the movies?

Jason would win,hands down. Theres no doubt in my mind that he'd kick the shit outta Shredder.

Edited By Maximus on Mar. 05 2002 at 8:57
Shredder got his ass kicked by a bunch of turtles. 'Nuff said
OK.. you're all fools.
First off.. Shredder defeated by turtles.. you forget they were NINJA turtles.

Second.. Jayson ALWAYS dies (sure, he comes back, but he ALWAYS dies!! )

Here's what would happen.
Shredder (ALSO a ninja) would KICK JAYSON's ASS, tear him to shreds, and kill him.

In the NEXT movie, Shredder would be the first one Jayson Killed.
So who would win would depend entirely on wether or not there was a sequel.

Edited By Lord Magus on Mar. 06 2002 at 12:33
HyBriD Wrote:dude, shredder was infected with that green goo and he is super mega strong. AND he survived being thrown off a building, and crushed in a trashcompactor truck
and jason survived drownings, stabblings, electrocutions (in fact being electrocuted brings him to life see the Jason with the guy who may have been Horshack and had the 007 opening), being hacked by a machete, the trash compactor I believe, an acid bath (Jason 8) and a girl with psychic powers (Jason 7). Now tell me that a couple of knives can hurt him.
A couple of knives can hurt him.

LOL, hey you said tell you, someone was bound to say it.