CDIH

Full Version: i dont care if you have seen this - its still fucking cool!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this was done all in one shot, real time, with no computer enhancement at all. it took them 3 months, 605 attempts at a cost of 3 million dollars.
you need to know that the wipers work automatically when they get wet.

honda ad
Wil E. Coyote woulda gotten that shit down in 20 seconds and for less than 10 bucks.

The wipers dancin around when they got wet was amusing though.
what a waste of money.
you have no poetry in your soul.
If poetry can increase Honda sales then I'm all for it. This won't. It's an ad that can't be shown on TV
that was fucking awesome.
to quote Peppers in Old School: "that is........awesome!"
Galt Wrote:If poetry can increase Honda sales then I'm all for it. This won't. It's an ad that can't be shown on TV
it is shown on european tv all the time and the ad firm has determined that it has paid for itself just in internet downloads
Bah
silly europeans
Galt Wrote:Bah
having passed from his gomez phase, galt no wmoves into his maynard period
i had egg salad for lunch
why cant it be shown in the US?
two minutes of airtime is too expensive and the typical american has an attention span 1/4 of the time needed.
i got bored halfway through
nothing to read, i thought it would be right up your alley.
can you imagine how crazy they went when it finally worked. They mustve all just stripped naked and jerked off in each others mouth.
you have a rich fantasy life
i fucking hate americans. im moving.
If i was the camera guy, after the take i would've been like "oh shit, the tape ran out"
Pages: 1 2