CDIH

Full Version: In an effort to revive this forum... - The official Raw Preview for 7-14-03
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:CAN GAIL KIM MAKE IT THREE IN A ROW?
July 14, 2003
The lovely Gail Kim is 2-0 thus far in WWE and is the current Women's Champion. But can she survive the challenge from Molly Holly, a former champion? We'll find out on RAW, live from Indianapolis' Conseco Fieldhouse, when the two Divas go one on one.

Molly earned the opportunity to face Gail by picking up a tough win over Trish Stratus last week. Can she capitalize on her victory and win the Women's Title?

The status of both of RAW's General Managers -- Eric Bischoff and Stone Cold Steve Austin -- is very much uncertain after both were brutally attacked by Kane. Will Austin recover from a vicious chokeslam last week? Will Bischoff recover from a "chokeslam to hell" two weeks ago?

Find out Monday night on RAW on The New TNN at 9/8 CT.
Watching JR burn was so funny. I was waiting for Lawler to make a JR barbecue sauce joke.
:rofl:

That would have been funny.

That whole segment was just kinda cheesy to me though. It just wasn't done right.
like your face?
nice sassing!
sasstastic
hated it. the burning segment wasn't funny and the editing was way off. The screams in the backround didnt even match what was going on.
wrestling is for mental midgets and this forum should be changed to something else
Arpikarhu Wrote:wrestling is for mental midgets and this forum should be changed to something else
yeah? whats your point, cant read mcdumbass?
This should be changed to the Shari Beth forum.
dont even think about it, bub!
permanently
i will burn this board to the ground before i allow that to happen!