CDIH

Full Version: Softball Vs. Bowling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I just spoke to alkey and he hasn't reserved the field for august 2nd yet. We feels not enough people would come to fill two softball rosters plus reserves, it was barely done the last couple games.

So sayin that we're puttin up the question, maybe you'd all rather do bowling again on the same date. So the choice is up to you all.

We'd need atleast 20 people for softball, thats the bare minimum, plus now alkey cant play cause of his leg.
BASKETBALL :5:

Sleeper can organize
you want to play it or eat it?

if you play the low post we will all have to shoot from the outside.
Play, I used to play bball in high school against some of the top teams in the country, I bet you were the fucking AV Kid.
I can see this is not getting off to a good start
Quote:Play, I used to play bball in high school against some of the top teams in the country
top teams in the 6-8 year old girls league i assume.
doesnt sound like we have a choice. i prefer softball but since we cant fill 2 teams we have to bowl. i like bowling, i just would have preferred some outdoor activity.
We can bowl outside.

And don't knock our basketball outing. It rocked! :5:
i would have liked a basketball tourny, but alas alkey has gone gimp. bring on bowling.
going indoors is going to ruin the big entrance you were gonna make. tires squealing as you pull into the parking lot in your camaro. linkin park blasting on the stereo. in your guinea t, sunglasses and gold chain with the bull horn charm, you step out of the car and blow all the chicks a kiss using two fingers.
it was gonna be sweet and now its all gone.
i feel bad for you.
no self respecting jersey guido would listen to linkin park. think more along the lines of house music, old school freestyle, you know the shit The Jays listens to.
my bad.
Quote:top teams in the 6-8 year old girls league i assume.

Yes, absolutely right :23:

Nice how you side-stepped the whole AV kid thing
i didnt side step it, i ignored it because i assumed you were talking ot someone elese since it is not applicable to me.

i am, however , happy that you admitted the little girls basketball thing. it was big of you.
you are all fucking retarded, and I'd rather play softball
e-e-even mm-m-me?
Quote:doesnt sound like we have a choice. i prefer softball but since we cant fill 2 teams we have to bowl. i like bowling, i just would have preferred some outdoor activity.

There is a choice but we just wanted to see how many people were actually gonna come and which was more preffered. I'd rather do softball as well to be honest but if we only got enough people for one team, what's the fun?

If you all want, we can actually just rent to table area at the softball field. The actual field rental is not much, it's renting the picnic area that costs the most money, so we can all get together and have the field just incase.

BUT once again we need to know how many people are comin.
i refuse to answer the question until sleeper says if he meant i was included in his "you are all retarded" statment
yes, you were included.
not nice. words hurt
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5