CDIH

Full Version: Here ye; here ye;  Mock my personal life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Man...you should have seen how long this was before I cut the vast majority of the story out...

So I break up with my girlfriend in late May (started dating in August). Yes, the 120 pound "fat" one who's 5 ft tall.

However, we have talked a bit on the phone, even met for dinner and such over this time. She has habit of staying friends with ex-boyfriends. There's one guy, Charlie, who she's been friends with for a while. He's been trying to get back with him for years and she wants no part of it. He, like her, has some baggage.

We have broken up a couple times shortly in the past, kept talking, took a break, then we'd get together, I'd do something sweet, and we'd get back together.

This time, however was different. I gave up, and decided to move to NYC job or not come September. She had been looking to buy a house closer to work, and recently agreed to purchase a house in June. She moves in come August. We were done and not going to get back together. We've gone out a few times since June, but I never tried to get with her.

So last night, she was coming back from Detroit on business and wanted to know if I wanted to get together for dinner (I live on the way from Logan to her house).

She shows up at 8 so we can go to dinner, and when she shows up, I tell her I just have to drop something off upstairs, and we walk into my room and I have all the tables set up, candles, mood light, and a dinner that I made.

We talked for a while. Lot of post-break up evaluation, clarification, true feelings etc.

So fast forward an hour, and she's naked, and she says "I need to tell you something"

Who wants to guess what it is?

edit: To squash the most obvious one....no she's not pregnant.

Edited By Galt on 1058501206
"I don't want you posting about this to your internet friends, you fucking weirdo."
Intelligent guess, but not a soul in the real world knows I post on a messageboard.
that she's getting a sex change?
As it should be.
she wants to have a threeway with you and the other ex?
"Charlie gave me AIDS"
You don't care do you?

I'll give a hint. There is some seemingly extraneous information that is not quite so extraneous
She's your exgirlfriend's evil twin!
she's moving to NY?
shes now a lesbian
She traced her genealogy and found out that you are first cousins.
she's married?
She's one of those people that likes to fuck stuffed animals.

I forget what they're called.
stuffed-animal fuckers.
Yes! She's one of those.
i want to have a 3 way with you and charlie
Sleeper's so kinky.
i was speaking as the girl :angry:

and i see that was already guessed, bah
I wouldn't want to have a three way with Charlie. I saw a pair of his gloves once and they looked like they belonged to an ape. He probably has a 16 inch cock.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5