CDIH

Full Version: A very happy birthday to....... - Afdude :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:bouncer: Happy Birthday! :bouncer: [Image: happy%20birthday%203%20thumb.jpg]
< Marilyn Monroe voice > Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy birthday to YOU, happy birthday Mr. AF DUDE..(holds up dress) Happy birthday to you Wink < /Marilyn Monroe voice >

Edited By BeckyDC on Mar. 06 2002 at 12:27
happy happy birthday Smile
I think he's lying. 24th birthday? Who does he think he is? Gonzo? 24 is just an implausible number for an age.
Here's to you kid!

[Image: peppermintschnapps.jpg]
:bouncer:[Image: party.gif]<FONT COLOR="EB28FF">H</FONT><FONT COLOR="EB4BFF">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="DE59FF">P</FONT><FONT COLOR="C950FF">P</FONT><FONT COLOR="AE34FF">Y</FONT><FONT COLOR="910BFF"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="7700FF">B</FONT><FONT COLOR="6500FF">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="5B00FF">R</FONT><FONT COLOR="5E00FF">T</FONT><FONT COLOR="6B00FF">H</FONT><FONT COLOR="810EFF">D</FONT><FONT COLOR="9C37FF">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="BA51FF">Y</FONT><FONT COLOR="D258FF">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="E447FF"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="ED25FF">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="E800FF">F</FONT><FONT COLOR="DB00FF">D</FONT><FONT COLOR="C200FF">U</FONT><FONT COLOR="A600FF">D</FONT><FONT COLOR="8A00FF">E</FONT><FONT COLOR="7200FF">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="621FFF">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="5B43FF">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="6058FF">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="7055FF">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="893EFF">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="A516FF">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="C000FF">!</FONT>[Image: party.gif]:bouncer:
Quote:(holds up dress) Happy birthday to you

Hasn't that reached TOG status yet? Rolleyes

Thanks...
AFDude Wrote:
Quote:(holds up dress) Happy birthday to you

Hasn't that reached TOG status yet? Rolleyes

Thanks...
Why? Do you wear a dress?
Hey Ladi Wrote:Why? Do you wear a dress?
Only when the Yankees win the World Series...
<font size=6>Happy Birthday!!!</font size=6> :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

My memory is not quite iron clad, can't remember which type of chick's your fave...so which is it blonde, brunette, or redhead?

[Image: gm_l7.jpg]
[Image: soleil_moon_frye_l7.jpg]
[Image: gm_l8.jpg]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
Is Laura Prepon from That 70's Show? ooo leggy!
Yup, that is her...

Another great redhead, that chick from Six Feet Under is growing up looking smoking! :loveya:
Happy Birthday Dude.
I'm gonna smoke a spleef just for you today. :fuggin:
Happy B-Day
lets go to the olive garden!!! hehe
Happy fucking birthday :bouncer: :fuggin: :bouncer:
[Image: soleil_moon_frye_l7.jpg]

Punky Brewster, nice. She had to get a breast reduction some years ago.

Oh yea, happy birthday, pimp hand wannabe :bouncer:
Slash...You have good taste...
She is definately my choice. :p
Sluggo Wrote:Slash...You have good taste...
She is definately my choice. :p
Thanks.

From the looks of her in that pic, I would eat her ass out while she was having the shit drizzles.
Quote:Oh yea, happy birthday, pimp hand wannabe

If I get to be just half as good as you, Slashy, then I can die happy... :crackhead:
Pages: 1 2