CDIH

Full Version: Ctrl V
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See this system here? This is Hi-Fi... high fidelity. What that means is that it's the highest quality fidelity.
[Image: t1.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
That cab has a dent in it.
knuckles will be white from inner tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jerking off when he can't find a rape victim. He will stagger and babble when
yr moms a ninja wants to send file C:\Documents and Settings\steve\Desktop\Steven's Stuff\MP3s (organized)\Thursday\other tracks\thursday-signals_over_the_air.mp3.
The Clear sTuFF's software does not support file transfer.
Most confusing thread ever.
Cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wanna fuuuuuuuuuuck mah next door neigh-bor!
I want her on my coooooooock...
I'll give her something she will always sav-or!
I wanna maaaaaaaake her roooooooooock!
(12 lafayette st, New Brunswick)
SoupSoupAD: i know you're not speaking to me and could probrobly care less but for whatever its worth, i'll miss your presence on the board
arpikarhu: coming from a shit bag like you, you are right, it means nothing
SoupSoupAD: ok, just checking
arpikarhu signed off at 9:45:33 PM.
Quote:<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gooncon.com/gallery/isnoop2k3/GoonCon106">http://www.gooncon.com/gallery/isnoop2k3/GoonCon106</a><!-- m -->

guess who I see....
Quote:guess who I see....

the largest group of virgins since last years national magic the gathering tournament.
you're a virgin?
i dont get it.
Wrestling- Buffalo State College- Ice Rink
From the I-90 THRUWAY
Take EXIT 51 (NY 33 West) to NY 198 WEST
Exit NY 198 at ELMWOOD AVE SOUTH
Take a right onto ROCKWELL RD
Take a right onto REES ST
Venue will be on the right