CDIH

Full Version: My stance on shit posted on other boards. - Clearing the shit up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
There seems to be an air of confussion about what can posted here. It seems that it is being said that I frown on shit being posted that was posted on Oa.com and other boards in general.

Well, I like talking for myself and I think it is high time I adressed this issue head on.

I don't give a flying fuck if it was posted some where else first. To steal from NBC and thier summer slogan, It's new to us.

The Game threads. Feel free to post them and fuck around with them if you want to. If that is your idea of fun, well, isn't that what this board is for?

Chat threads are not an issue in the least either, just don't turn every thread into one and it is fine by me.

I asked Maynard to lock that time thread for it was a rather large thread and that puts a strain on the server. Since I don't ask anyone for any money, I will ask you to understand that when a thread hits 1000 posts, it will be locked. This does not mean you can't start such a thread again.

I hope this clear somethings up fgor everyone. I know some people don't like some of these type of threads but alas, I don't like every thread either. I just won't post in the ones i don't like.

thanks,

Sean Cold

President of CDIH.net
CEO of CDIH.net
HWIC of CDIH.net (changed for DGW)
oh, and I am just another asswipe on CDIH.net

Edited By Sean Cold on Mar. 06 2002 at 10:32
Quote:HNIC of CDIH.net

Shouldn't it read HWIC....for Wigger???
Wow no limitations on me.

WOO HOO
awww, fuck!

I knew I should have made a seperate set of rules for you!
Sean Cold Wrote:awww, fuck!

You want to keep me in check ehh!

That would be one set of fuckin rules bro.

:p
I don't think I have the time to even try and come up with said set of rules. I have a better chance of trying to re write war and peace then to try and make sure I cover every aspect of posting and guidelines that would suit you.
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:
Sean Cold Wrote:awww, fuck!

You want to keep me in check ehh!

That would be one set of fuckin rules bro. :p
What if we just settle for keeping you in your cage? Confusedpits:
<font size=6><font color=red>From this day forward,

this will be a DRAMA-FREE

ZONE! </font color=red></font size=6>

Can't we just have fun and stop sweating all this small shit? :crackhead: :moonie:
<font color=white>

Edited By Spitfire on Mar. 06 2002 at 10:52
Spitfire Wrote:<font size=6><font color=red>From this day forward,

Can't we just have fun and stop sweating all this small shit? :crackhead: :moonie:
<font color=white>
I second that, Your Honour/ess. :thumbs-up:

<font color=white>
I hope this doesnt mean no more watching Gone With The Wind..

I really fucking like that movie. :clueless:
Spitfire Wrote:Can't we just have fun and stop sweating all this small shit? :crackhead: :moonie:
<font color=white>
Yea, but its fun to laugh at people who do.

<font color=white>
Wouldn't this be more better?

<center>[Image: 5008.jpg]</center>
Quote:<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldwideposters.com/pa/5008.jpg">http://www.worldwideposters.com/pa/5008.jpg</a><!-- m -->

NOT ON MY WATCH! :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin:

Quote:I hope this doesnt mean no more watching Gone With The Wind..
Sir, you are no gentleman :p
Spitfire Wrote:NOT ON MY WATCH! :fuggin: :fuggin:
Did you read it backwards? Or don't I understand you?

Quote:School-free DRUG ZONE
Hey Ladi Wrote:Did you read it backwards? Or don't I understand you?

Quote:School-free DRUG ZONE
No no no no....it should be: DRAMA-FREE FUN & DRUG ZONE

Edited By LunaBabe on Mar. 06 2002 at 11:11
I have to start reading stuff more closely :roflmao:

oopsie :o

Edited By Spitfire on Mar. 06 2002 at 11:11
I was thinking the same thing Ladi. I guess when they say, 'Sure, smoking pot kills brain cells, but only the weak ones' they didn't realize that that was the only kind she had.. KIIIIDDDDIIINNNGG<font color = white> Waiting for the obligatory :eatme:

Edited By SLASH on Mar. 06 2002 at 11:13
Not :eatme: , how bout :fuckoff:

Confusedpits: :moonie:

Big Grin
[TNT commercial]What is Drama?[/TNT commercial]
Faceman Wrote:[TNT commercial]What is Drama?[/TNT commercial]
This is a drama -

Faceman talks about his cancer here

Quote:Moderator presents the speakers with question #24 from Pandora: Mr. Benedict before I read your books I was lost. I almost gave up because of my illness, but after reading your books it was like the fog had been lifted. The answers I was searching for where always within me and I didn't realize it. Thank you for writing your book Confessions of a Kamikaze Cowboy. You opened my eyes.

Dirk_benedict says, "Everybody's life has a purpose. Mine has been to share my journey of recovery from cancer by changing my diet and my book Confessions of a Kamikaze Cowboy tells that story and really is my manifesto."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5