CDIH

Full Version: Your penis..... - Would you talk about it in a magazine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I picked up a copy of Marie Claire magazine the other day while at the supermarket and was reading it on the bus yesterday, when I stumble across an article all about couples and the guys winkie and its size and shape. The article is called "Why I Love His...." and then shows pics of different sized banannas. I turn the page to see 5 couples each dealing with a different penis issue....there's the dude with the curve, the "well endowed" dude, the dude with a piercing, the uncircumsized one, and the small one. Keep in mind all the guys have their pics in the magazine. So they interview the couples about their sex lives, etc. and the woman dating the man with the small one goes "he works for every inch." If I was a guy I would never go into a magazine and openly say I was small.

My question to you guys is: Would you ever talk about your package in a magazine? And to the women, please help me understand what posessed these women to do this article.
sure why not. every member on this board talks about it here. why not in a magazine. it would be nice to horrify thousands of people at once.
PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:And to the women, please help me understand what posessed these women to do this article.
15 minutes of fame.
Guys talk about the penis all the time as if it's some kind of platinum prize or some shit lol
Hey Ladi Wrote:15 minutes of fame.
Yea I want my 15 minutes to be in a magazine saying that my boyfriend with the small cock has to eat me out for an hour to satisy me.....(she said this)
Quote:Keep in mind all the guys have their pics in the magazine. So they interview the couples about their sex lives, etc. and the woman dating the man with the small one goes "he works for every inch." If I was a guy I would never go into a magazine and openly say I was small.

FUCK!

I have to call my lawyer. They weren't supposed to use my picture or real name.

FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!!
Sure why not? I'll even post pictures if they want me to.
I wouldn't mind talking about mine. I actually posted a picture of it in the "What the hell is that thing?" thread...
Danked Wrote:I wouldn't mind talking about mine. I actually posted a picture of it in the "What the hell is that thing?" thread...
I thought that was a pic of a pubic hair!
It was underneath the hair.
BeckyDC Wrote:Guys talk about the penis all the time as if it's some kind of platinum prize or some shit lol
It's not?
Quote:Guys talk about the penis all the time as if it's some kind of platinum prize or some shit lol

If you had one, you'd understand...and it's platmium encrusted with diamonds set on a bed of pearls, get it right

Trying to get women to understand what it's like to have a penis is like trying to explain calculus to a squirrel. All you get are a lot of confused looks and squeaking noises
Quote:FUCK!

I have to call my lawyer. They weren't supposed to use my picture or real name.

FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!!
Guess we know who the "small guy" was. :roflmao:

Quote:Guys talk about the penis all the time as if it's some kind of platinum prize or some shit
You should be so honored to have my prize.

I think I could do it, but I'd have to get some cash. Plus none of my friends read Marie Claire. :lol:
DGW Wrote:I think I could do it, but I'd have to get some cash. Plus none of my friends read Marie Claire. :lol:
So they were your's on the table then? I KNEW it!
Does Highlights count as a magazine?
I actually did an interview in "Nun's Life" about my ass once.
DGW Wrote:Guess we know who the "small guy" was. :roflmao:
DGW, you are quite the witty one today, but i already made the joke that I was the 'small one' when I quoted that section of Polly's post.
I saw the same article, and thought the same thing, it was fine for everyone except the small guy, I was like, why would you broadcast that you have a small dick?
Quote:I was like, why would you broadcast that you have a small dick?

Was that a rhetorical question or were you looking for a reply from Gonzo or myself?
Rape Fantasizer Wrote:I was like, why would you broadcast that you have a small dick?
If any of her exboyfriends read that I'm sure they will get a kick out of knowing she's now dating a spoon man. Smile Also who the hell calls their boyfriends penis "the monster?"
Pages: 1 2 3