CDIH

Full Version: Battle 3 - My Dad vs. Your Dad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My dad vs. your dad.

My Dad
-My dad is 54.
-He's got alot of weight to throw around (literally, he's a fat man).
-He's well educated, he an excellent position as a music teacher (which makes him infinatly hip).
-He's also a semi-professional musician (only semi because he likes his teaching job) who plays all over the tri-state area.
-He can take a punch

Your Dad
-Your dad is gay
-He has no teeth
-He's unemployed
-He's a big poopie head

So clearly when we see them stacked up against one another, you can see that my dad is FAR better than your dad.
I don't understand the voting? (wow I feel old and from Florida right now) If I click MY Dad, does it mean my dad, or your dad?

Beside, my Dad is unhappy with his job right now, so i bet he'd enjoy taking up the anger at them out on someone. :bouncer:
I dont know my daddy. Sad
Hey Ladi Wrote:If I click MY Dad, does it mean my dad, or your dad?
WEll, I guess it's left to your interpretation.
Hey! My dad loves snatch! Honest!!
Quote:Your Dad
-Your dad is gay
-He has no teeth
-He's unemployed
-He's a big poopie head

You forgot -

Dead for 11 years ago as of yesterday.

Nice timing, fuckface :fuckoff:<font color=white>

Edited By SLASH on Mar. 06 2002 at 1:07
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:I dont know my daddy.
Jimmy's black?
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:I dont know my daddy. Sad
That's cause you were spawned
IkeaBoy Wrote:
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:I dont know my daddy.
Jimmy's black?
Ya never know! Wink
Hey Ladi Wrote:
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:I dont know my daddy. Sad
That's cause you were spawned
I too always thought Snuka just spontaneously appeared. I imagined a dirty floor of the shower at the YMCA being his place of origin
your dad would win. my dad is 68 and out of shape. hes been retired for 4 years, all he does is lay on the couch and watch tv. maybe when he was younger he could have put up a fight, but now hes just a pussy. the only thing hes got going for him is his intelligence.
I will never reveal my origin. But. By looking at your status doc. You got what you wanted.

I have some cancer in my prostate. i hope you dont mind some blood in my kid creme.
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:i hope you dont mind some blood in my kid creme.
Oh boy! That makes it like having sprinkles and hot fudge all in one :bouncer:
Your dad would so win...

My dad....

52....over weight, with arthritis....moans and groans all day and somehow teaches gym of all things in an elementary school....in fact, I would pay your dad to beat mine.
make your dad beat my dad so that i don't have to buy him a birthday present for tomorrow Smile
virgingrrl Wrote:make your dad beat my dad so that i don't have to buy him a birthday present for tomorrow Smile
You could just buy me a presant instead. :bouncer:
bah, your dad(my dad) would be the champ. he's like 45, played football and baseball, and still goes to the gym. and he's a fireman. :punch:
Your Dad---> :fucking: <---My Dad
My dad would so easily pound the living snot out of your dad.
Sluggo Wrote:My dad would so easily pound the living snot out of your dad.
PFFT!

Bring it bitch!
Pages: 1 2 3