CDIH

Full Version: i just decorated my place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it looks a lot spiffier and less Travis Bickley now :thumbs-up:
so you finally got some tape for your Taxi Driver poster I assume?
nah, i didn't put that up. like i said, LESS Travis Bickely, I put up a bunch of inserts from records as well as a wacky "periodic table of mixology" my roomate left behind last year.
Travis Bickle never had a poster of himself in his room, so go ahead and put the fucker up already. Unless you keep it rolled up simply as a last resort when attempting to entertain guests, so as to say, "Hey, here's my Travis Bickle poster!"
actually it was originally up as people who came to Sleeperpalooza #1 can attest to. It just fell down and i was too lazy to put it back up, and ive had it for about 3 years and I'm growing tired of it and my brick wall is pretty neat as it is.
dude, you totally need a blacklight.
and shelves
a lava lamp.
what is this 1996?
think retro
Ok, well, still, Travis Bickle never had a poster of himself, so please correct your statement that having it up would make you look Travis Bickle-ish. The Travis Bickle poster is a homage to the work of Martic Scorsese, and to let it simply fall down and not put it back up immediatly calls into question your devotion to the work of the director, and makes you look like a fool before your fellow movie buffs.
And a dog.
The Jays Wrote:Ok, well, still, Travis Bickle never had a poster of himself, so please correct your statement that having it up would make you look Travis Bickle-ish. The Travis Bickle poster is a homage to the work of Martic Scorsese, and to let it simply fall down and not put it back up immediatly calls into question your devotion to the work of the director, and makes you look like a fool before your fellow movie buffs.
i payed $25 for it so that's homage enough, plus i have it on good ol VHS. If Ikeaboy ever stops by I will be sure to frame it though.
Quote:And a dog.

You mean cat.
those wall stars that glow in the dark!
wouldnt they be better positioned if they were on the ceiling?
the ceiling? thats where we are gonna hang the toy tightrope walker.
Dog.
... but it won't be blocking the ceiling. When you turn off the lights, what better than to see a tightrobe walker against a starry backdrop whislst laying in your pristine, non-semen stained bed?
good point actually.
Pages: 1 2