CDIH

Full Version: ...I saw your "For Rent" sign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you allow pot belly pigs here?
Does the landlord know that this space went up for rent?
so, the threads are all locked, what if someone actually does want to talk about wrestling now?
jack's warped logic.
crx girl Wrote:so, the threads are all locked, what if someone actually does want to talk about wrestling now?
*CRACK* come to YMB, we have a wrestling forum. and no jack, well no jack with powers, he can still post there, i could delete his posts, but that would just make me like him.

oh yeah, jack, you still suck you sorry fuck
No, that just makes you a spammer..

And why don't you log in to your own account?
Quote:No, that just makes you a spammer
spamming is about all you have left to hope for on this site
If you don't like it here then why are you here?

I have done nothing to you, so why don't you get off your soap box and use it to clean your attitude up.
Quote:so why don't you get off your soap box and use it to clean your attitude up.
that could only be better if you ended the sentence with "young man" i totally picture jack standing with one hand on his hip and the other wagging a finger in his face. now go to your room
... look. all I asked was if you allow pot belly pigs, and then people got all hissy, look, if you have a discrimination against pot belly pigs, then say it now, or forever hold your e-peace, you fucks...
actually, upper management does know - my bad.

and I agree, we all know about ymb, yes it has a wrestling forum - thanks.

do you have 2 accounts there as well?
Quote:do you have 2 accounts there as well?

i do. Smile
I don't know anything about YMB. I'm still trying to think what the initials might stand for. Your Mother's Board?
Yeasty Malty Beer?
Yellow Moldy Boats?

No seriously, I have no idea what YMB is...
Yet another Message Board.

soon everyone will have one.
goatweed.com - coming winter, 2004!!!