CDIH

Full Version: Who keeps fucking with my posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just kidding. No one is altering my posts in any way. I love this site, and there is nothing and no one to complain about.

<font size = 1> Edited by Jack on Aug. 04 2003,1:22 AM
I just wanted to comment again that there is no one who is touching my posts.

Also, if I stop posting after this post, it is just because I am very busy and not because anyone has disabled my posting ability
<font size = 1>
Edited by Jack on Aug. 04 2003,1:27 AM
:rofl:
:disappointed:
*CRACK* so as rep of ymb, don't post there anymore, hell don't even look at other peoples post, just go away. you suck you fat fuck
If you would step back and look it says Edited by Jack...

When I edit, NOTHING SHOWS! Admins don't apend an edit.

Now, before you become more judgemental before you know the whole fucking story, I suggest you keep your mouth shut and log in to your own damn account.
YOU SUCK YOU FAT FUCK
And by the way..

Quit spamming this board.
dont fuck with jack, he is the one
Jack Wrote:If you would step back and look it says Edited by Jack...

When I edit, NOTHING SHOWS! Admins don't apend an edit.

Now, before you become more judgemental before you know the whole fucking story, I suggest you keep your mouth shut and log in to your own damn account.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
jack wrote me this long apologetic IM, it made me cry
so anyways jacky, when you got rid of the wrestling forum you brought this up to all the other mods and admin first, right. i mean changing a forum like that is the type of thing that is discussed by those in charge right? i know arpi would ask permission before he started the contest, did you, or did you just do whatever you wanted?
I'm just going to put tonight as water under the bridge..

So how bout them "insert professional sports team here"
Quote:i mean changing a forum like that is the type of thing that is discussed by those in charge right?

Gonzo is aware of it, yes.
jack found his funny.