CDIH

Full Version: So I was bowling last night..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For probably about 6 weeks now, on Tuesday nights I have been going bowling with about 8-10 friends. Its only a buck for shoes and a buck a game..

Anyways.. Every week, in at least one of the games I get the opportunity to get that elusive turkey. 3 Strikes in a row. And every time I get 2 in a row, what would be the third strike comes up with only 9 pins and the 10th wobbles more than a building in downtown San Francisco during a magnitude 8 earthquake, but does not fall down.

So, I am on my 4th game, 2nd frame is a strike, 3rd frame is a strike, everybody starts laughing because they know what is coming. I go up to bowl and everyone is being quiet, as good friends should be, and I hit again 9 pins and the tenth wobbles ungodly amounts.. It finally rights itself to be standing perfectly still and everyone busts out laughing and I begin swearing and throwing things. All of a sudden, it just falls over and I get the strike. Weirdest thing any of us had ever seen.

I ended up bowling a 174 that game. 2nd highest game ever.
you are no Al Bundy
you stink
Quote:Weirdest thing any of us had ever seen.
a bowling pin falling is the wierdest thing you've ever seen? ahhh to live in bumfuck, michigan
Cow tipping.
It's not that it tipped, its that it tipped after being perfectly still...

WHY CAN'T YOU LET ME HAVE MY 1 SPORTS MOMENT :-(
Jumping up and down does NOT count as a sporting moment.
i bet jack was all like "wait til the fellas at cdih hear about this one"
i got 4 strikes in a row at beths birthday bowling gathering
bowling isnt a sport, it's a recreational activity.
i wasn't invited :-(

i would like to see jayz and jack wrestle.
jays would take him down in under 5 seconds.
140 vs. 350 I dunno. Jays is faster so he could run around and wait for Jacks heart to explode. Jays wins.
jays is wiry and quick. he would take jack down. definitely.
seriously, and he wouldn't even break a sweat.
he could just lull him to sleep with his record collection.
american idol puts out vinyl?
delicious colored vinyl.