CDIH

Full Version: Can someone give me some insight... - insight please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone please give me some insight on what happened to a lot of the posters on here that used to post . I was on the old board a lot way back when. And then i was posting on this board, but my work schedule got really crazy, and I havent posted in about a year. And now I am going to be only able to check this board out for a little bit, before I get transferred to Florida, and my schedule gets crazy again. So, can anyone give me any insight as to why a lot of the old posters arent posting anymore,, people such as sean cold, maynard, skitchr4u, fez, etc... Thanks
there was a tragic bus accident on the way to our first softball game :-(
people remember skitchr4u?
hahaha. yeah i remember him becuase me, him, maynard, and gonzo ( not gonzo style, there used to be someone simply called gonzo) met for dinner before a rich vos show.. we are all from the same area.
he had that cool animated snowboarder sig. thats about all i remember about him.

we understand you're curious but the bus accident is kind of a sore subject we don't really like to discuss around here.
oops. my bad..
hey keyser, i remmeber you were in a band.. are you guys still playing bars in hoboken and the shore??
:rofl:
Actually, I'm a little curious about this too. Was there a mass exodus following some pointless, blown-out-of-proportion, sand-in-the-vagina bitch-fest, or was it just a slow erosion where people just left when they had something come up like a new job or found something better to do?

I guess I'm asking, did I miss anything?
little of column A, little of column B
Banana_juice Wrote:hahaha. yeah i remember him becuase me, him, maynard, and gonzo ( not gonzo style, there used to be someone simply called gonzo) met for dinner before a rich vos show.. we are all from the same area.
sounds like a golden time
ahh the good ol days.. that was one of the only board functions i went to i think.. i did meet a lot of people that night though.
ixnay on the bus accident-nay, ok doc? you're opening sore wounds over here.
I'm crying.
godspeed!
so whatd you guys talk about during dinner?
a little of this, a little of that. haha.
i bet it was some twisted stuff. THOSE SICK MOTHEREFFERZ!!!
i used to enjoy gonzo's minstrel shows. he will be missed.
apparently that gonzo's band played at my school 2 yrs ago
I actualy keep in touch with him. He lives in Key West Florida now..

So Keyser, is your band still playin around the area?

Edited By Banana_juice on 1060196868
Pages: 1 2