CDIH

Full Version: Now, a poll for the whole family - Make your choice for the hell of it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, if you could, who woiuld you get rid of if you were in my shoes? I am not saying I am going to dump anyone out, I was just wondering who you would want to just fuck off at this point. Who grates your nerves more than anyone else on the planet when it comes to the peeps in charge?

I would have put me in there but, since I paid for the fucker, so I get to be spared the ridicule and take sollace in knowing that alot of peeps would love me dead anyway. And truthfuly, that sucks ass.

::Confusedniff, sniff:::

ok, I am over it.

Oh, and just so everyone gets the fuckin gist, if any mod/asst. admin gets all vendictive over this, I will personaly hand them thier ass and stick them in the hole. Yes, Maynard, for my own ammusement, TDG. :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
Sleeper.

Wait, he only got 1 vote :roflmao:
would it be get rid of them as mod, or gone forever?because i dont think there would be a difference if ikea was demodded
I voted for myself. Is that a bad thing?
Just to have them on even ground. Shit, If Oa.com did this, most of us who was there would be worm food on that site. Who am I kidding? Most who are still mods there would be regular members in a day and a half.

And again, I am not dumping anyone at this point nor do I have any plans to any time soon. I just wanted to test my idea about a little Mod Survivor if I ever did decide to do such a thing.
Is Sluggo going to buy my vote again?

If so, I could totally go for a BK Big Fish and some onion rings with that Zesty Dip that comes with them. I'm starving...
SLASH Wrote:Sleeper.

And that was your vote wasn't it? Don't you feel stupid.

Ikeaboy's gotta go.
The Sleeper Wrote:
SLASH Wrote:Sleeper.

And that was your vote wasn't it? Don't you feel stupid.

Ikeaboy's gotta go.
No, I Nulled my vote.
I voted maynard.
Now how come theres only me and ONE other person that hate me? Huh?

Fuckin poseur haters! :bouncer:

EDIT: Make that two. Thanks for sticking to your guns BJ.

Edited By Maynard on Mar. 06 2002 at 11:53
SLASH Wrote:No, I Nulled my vote.
Doh, even that "Null" fucker got more votes than me. Confuseduicide:
Damnit somebody start hating me and vote for me.
AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:Damnit somebody start hating me and vote for me.
sorry, but i hate ikea more
I was gonna vote for you, but I was afraid you would get all "emo" on me.
Maynard...
It doesn't matter if you're hated or not...
For the most part, you do alot around here.
I would never let personal problems sway my vote.
:amf:
You little ingrate, if it wasn't for the fact that my vote would have been tainted right now ao I nulled it, I may just have voted you. Go suck your new daddies nipples you piece of runny dog shit. :fuckoff:
Sean Cold Wrote:You little ingrate, if it wasn't for the fact that my vote would have been tainted right now ao I nulled it, I may just have voted you. Go suck your new daddies nipples you piece of runny dog shit. :fuckoff:
Why am I aroused?
Quote:Go suck your new daddies nipples you piece of runny dog shit.
Line of the fuckin week! :lol:
where's the "All of the Above" option?
FNMoron Wrote:where's the "All of the Above" option?
well, I am not going to go out of my way just to appease you. Plus, you are mistar winter meany so your vote shouldn't count.

Oh, and Maynard, just for the record, while I do appreciate all you do around here, I would probally have voted for you just to piss you off alittle more than usual! :bouncer:
Pages: 1 2 3