CDIH

Full Version: "Attractive" Celebrities - Do you agree with popular opinion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've voiced my lack of appreciation for Britney Spears in the past. Here are a few more celebrities that people say are attractive and I just don't see it...

Shakira - Nice body? Sure. But she could use some face work.

Beyonce - Again, nice body, face is ok. She's actually be good looking if she never sang or spoke a word.

Cindy Crawford - Without the mole, maybe. With it, ILCK!!!

Li'l Kim? - Awww HELL NAW!!!

Kate Hudson - Only from certain angles. Overall, not attractive.

Disclaimer - To be honest, I'd fuck any one of them given the opportunity. But, I don't think they deserve the accolades they receive.
My knowledge of who is considered attractive is a bit dated because frankly I don't give a fuck to follow all these douchebag celebrity types. With that in mind I would say Jodie Foster. although she's probably 90 now she was considered to be somewhat attractive in her hayday. I think she's freaky looking and she talks like a retard. Drew barrymore is another: chubby and a lisp....gross. I just hate clinically retarded people. They just annoy me and anyone who has qualities like the retarded I hate as well.
Angelina Jolie is ugly. Not overrated; ugly
Hmm Shakira I would fuck simply because if you look at the way she dances, she's gotta be a firecracker in bed. Lil Kim, the way she comes off, you'd have to have like Ron Jeremys' pecker to even get her excited. Beyonce is cute. That's it. Drew Barrymore, I can't look at her in a dirty way cause she's like a thin version of my sister. Kate Hudson, nope, too thin and annoying. Cindy Crawford, ten years ago maybe. And Angelina Jolie, hot in a I'll fuck you then I'll have fun with your girlfriend kind of way.
Quote:Angelina Jolie is ugly. Not overrated; ugly

SO FUCKING TRUE~!
Right, Angelina Jolie's ugly...

And Rosie O'Donnell is sexy.

Sorry, maybe I'd buy it if you confuse "psycho" with "ugly" or something.
Wormface Wrote:
Quote:Angelina Jolie is ugly. Not overrated; ugly

SO FUCKING TRUE~!
you take that back, i'd do her in a heart beat
Galt Wrote:Angelina Jolie is ugly. Not overrated; ugly
you sir, are a retard
I assume all the guys saying she's ugly are blind
Her lips destroy her looks. In fact, her mouth just makes her ugly, and her face is too long.

Edited By Galt on 1060449644
Wynona Ryder.. most beatificiant lady ever..
I would take Elizabeth Hurley over any of those picks
[Image: ajstar2.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: angelinacover.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: ajolie0.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: Angelina%20Jolie40.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: angelina2.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: Angelina_Jolie_028p.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

oh yeah, shes hideous. i'd eat her ass out with a spoon and ask for seconds.

Edited By Keyser Soze on 1060460739
her face is ugly. Of course she's got a good body, she's from hollywood. That' doesn't count. All they do is work out 6 hours a day.

Her face is ugly. No one can convince me otherwise.

You notice how her pictures are never of her smiling because she's got such a disgusting mouth.
to each their own. i think she has an exotic and sexy face. i love her lips and she has gorgeous eyes.
Like any of you would throw her out of bed.

I just wouldn't want to have to deal with that psycho bitch the morning after a blissful night of fucking.
While I'd like to see those lips wrapped around my cock, I think they make her face look all disproportionate.