CDIH

Full Version: OH SHIT! - the new dope album leaked!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hedcold must be doing backflipz
:-o

someone send it to me when i get home!
its probably the worst cd ever. the new mushroomhead is out too. you like them?
i never really listened to them

i heard some new dope songs at a concert a while ago and it seemed like they were trying to sound more mainstreamy, so it was extra cheesey

i can't wait :banana: :banana:
you've seen dope in concert [Image: icon11.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
what a dope.
3 times :5:
Dashboard Confessional Unplugged was on MTV2 this morning. That's one of those bands you crazy kids love nowadays, isn't it?
they suck balls
Danked Wrote:Dashboard Confessional Unplugged was on MTV2 this morning. That's one of those bands you crazy kids love nowadays, isn't it?
did you sing along with the crowd?
I switched back to MTV1.

They were showing the Beyonce video again. :loveya:
it's more like: oh....shit. Where "shit" is used as a noun.
dashboard is soooo last year.

his new cd came out like 2 days ago. its pretty crappy.
were any other albums leaked?
albums are leaked every day. i just thought this one would be of interest to you.
the apc one wasn't yet :24:
i was just going to ask that. did you ever get tickets? sorry my ticket connection was in southeast asia when you were looking.
my cousin band is Apartment Three. He's the lead singer. I always thought he was a goon. I have no idea who "dope" is.
yea theres only the 1 song that they're playing on the radio, and a few new songs live by apc so far. thats gonna be a huge release.
I haven't heard the radio song yet, how is it?
Pages: 1 2