CDIH

Full Version: What do a homeless guy and a bug have in common? - Ooops.  sorry, didn't see you there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She was just useless... what a complete dickweed!!
Here I thought this was gonna be a thread about Ladi's cavernous fish hatchery again.....curses, foiled again!

Well, at least the body would have prevented the inside of the car from getting wet if it rained, right?
High High comedy.

When my roommate told me about this last night, I could have sworn it was an urban legend.
At least the guy had a home before he died :o

on the next episode of sick sad world..... :disappointed:

Edited By Spitfire on Mar. 08 2002 at 10:30
I am stupified!! That's allowed here right?

That bitch is ugly and stupid.
Wow

Now I don't feel so bad when the guy in front of CVS asks me for change and I just say no.

At least I'm not plowing him over with a Buick
Galt Wrote:High High comedy.

When my roommate told me about this last night, I could have sworn it was an urban legend.
True.

I mean, a homeless cracker? i don't believe it.
The really funny thing is that this happened back in October. And this stupid twat was telling people at a party what happened. And like 5 months passed by and she didn't even fix or clean the fucking car. The winshield was still broken and they found some of the homeless mans hair and blood on the winshield.
what a dumb bitch. :burnfucker:
Quote:Mallard's attorney, Mike Heiskell, said: "I think this is overreaching on the part of the prosecution and the police and, in the end, I believe the law will shake out that this was simply a case of failure to stop and render aid."

I'm so glad I decided not to be a lawyer.....what a fucking douche bag.
this is why our country is gonna go to hell because of dumb cunts like this lady