CDIH

Full Version: the bassist of phish is a pedophile... - told you they're nothing but trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
danked needs to find a new hero. unless he's into 9 year old girls too.

click click
You posted this cause I didn't take you to Radiohead, huh?

The story is just too weird to believe.
how was radiohead.
she probably had good weed
Quote:The DA's office says the evidence is being evaluated. Regardless of whether Gordon has to face a judge next month, law-enforcement sources say unofficial justice was already delivered. The Hell's Angels, who detained Gordon for police, were not, the sources say, gentle with sensitive areas of the rock star's body.

I'm surprised he's still breathing.
I see no wrongdoing here. I myself have a large collection of "Art photos".
Mostly of Jenna Jamison and Christy Canyon.
not when they were 9
so maybe he should get together with Pete Townsend - it seems they have much in common.
I'm ashamed of you. Going for the easy joke.
noted - I still laughed :lol:
See? He was just taking art photos!!!

PHISH'S BASSIST IN A JAM
Quote:August 20, 2003 -- A member of the multi-platinum "jam band" Phish has been accused of endangering the welfare of a minor after he was caught taking "art photos" of a Hells Angel's 9-year-old daughter after a concert in Jones Beach, authorities said yesterday.
Bassist Mike Gordon, 38, was arrested Aug. 11 after friends of the girl's family found the two in a secluded boathouse in a dark backstage area of the open-air Jones Beach Theater.

The girl's mother and father - he is a member of the Hells Angels - became alarmed after she disappeared, and members of the motorcycle gang reportedly beat Gordon up and held him until police arrived.

Gordon and the Angels were backstage guests of the Dead, the name used by the surviving members of the Grateful Dead.

"If you knew Mike at all, you'd know he doesn't live on planet Earth," said Ropeadope Records President Andy Hurwitz, who is releasing Gordon's solo album on Tuesday.

"He's been making movies since he was a kid, and he's always taking photographs," he said. "He's an artist. This whole thing's a misunderstanding."

A spokesman for the Nassau County district attorney said Gordon was issued a summons by the New York State Park Police. He is due in court Sept. 29 on the charges.

The DA's office said it was evaluating a police report to determine whether to formally charge him with a Class A misdemeanor.

"We're handling this like any other case," said the spokesman, Rick Hinshaw.

A source close to the band said Gordon had spent the evening "chronicling" the concert and the backstage action with his camera. The source said Gordon had never been in trouble with police but had admitted "bad judgment" in this instance and apologized to the family.

"They want to put this whole issue behind them," said the source, adding that Gordon spent the evening with the girl's family backstage and had taken the girl for a ride on his Segway, a two-wheeled scooter.

"It's being blown all out of proportion," said the source. "There's absolutely nothing inappropriate in any of the photographs."

WNBC-TV reported that Gordon told cops he wanted to take "art photos" of the girl.
"Art photos" of a naked 9 year old.
i think the most disturbing thing about this story is someone actually purchased a segway.
Zootybang Wrote:I see no wrongdoing here. I myself have a large collection of "Art photos".
I hear there's a pretty big "art photo" of Jenna up in Times Square now.
the hells angels were just participating in performance art when they were being unkind to his private areas.
Any ass wipe that wanders off with someones 9 year old kid and starts taking pictures without the parents permission deserves whatever happens to them.

GOD DAMN SMELLY HIPPIES!!!!
Zootybang Wrote:I see no wrongdoing here. I myself have a large collection of "Art photos".
Can you say, "Overcompensating"?
what an asshole. he deserved to get his ass kicked.
Hey, dru! Wanna take some "art pictures" with me?
Pages: 1 2