CDIH

Full Version: Remakes, remakes, everywhere - Which one would you make.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hollywood is talking about remaiking a LOT of classic films like The Manchurian Candidate, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and many others.

So, what film would you love to see remade with modern special effects, cast, etc.??

What film should absolutely NEVER be remade? It would be sacrilige to remake it.

I would like to see a modern Wizard of Oz that was dark and true to the book. And also not a musical.
If anybody remembers the movie Return to Oz or read the book, you know what I mean.

The Godfather must NEVER be remade. Touch it and die Hollywood scum!
damn, I remember that, I loved that book/movie!!! The witch that switched heads, the lunchbox tree, the mental hospital part always scared the crap out of me when I was a kid...great concept, but too bad the movie was really low budget

I don't think they should ever remake any of the Tracy-Hepburn screwball comedies like Adam's Rib, leave classic stuff like Casablanca and The Maltese Falcon alone. Maybe, I'd like to see "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" but make it a lesbian couple.

...though I normally hate most remakes, the original is usually better.