CDIH

Full Version: Who would you do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: jennifer-love-hewitt-005.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Jennifer Love Hewitt?

or

[Image: aniston-jennifer-photo-jennifer-aniston-6200306.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Jennifer Aniston?
both - preferably at the same time.
I would totally fuck Love Hewitt since it would be adultery otherwise.
i demand an info forum article with an in depth analysis.
Aniston. No question. You know that Hewitt is a rack of bones in person.
Goatweed Wrote:both - preferably at the same time.
:5:

Why choose?
exactly.
Anal with Hewitt, Aniston on my face.
Stoned Again Wrote:Anal with Hewitt, Aniston on my face.
That sounds like a plan. Love Hewlitt's face is so, eh.

Edited By Mad on 1061500867
you know the more i think about this, Hewitt looks like she has a very appetizing looking pussy. I bet she goes bowling lane like.

Edited By Stoned Again on 1061500968
this is such a tough decision.
Jo Lo
[Image: jennifer-lopez.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

or

Salma
[Image: Salma%20Hayek%20III.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

not even close for me, im so into salma.
Both of them.
you have to pick one moron, of course i would do all 4 of these women. whats the point of saying you would, ANYONE WOULD.

YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE.
No, I am not going to choose one. That's the point of fantasy, assfuck!
you either pick one or you get neither.
Ok, the spic then.
hewitt and salma. and what does "bowling lane like" mean?
Salma. No question. Her and Aniston working thier lips on either side of my pole.
Jennifer Love Hewitt, then Salma. But first I would spend like, a week nestled between those bountiful beautiful bosoms..

Edited By JimmyBlueEyes on 1061519818
Pages: 1 2 3 4