CDIH

Full Version: Sound Clips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know a good site for movie sound clips? I'm desperately looking for clips from the movie Wall Street.

especially this one...
"buy your self a decent suit- talk to marty- and stop with the cheap sales pitch"
It's called Google.
nope, already tried that.
Then suck it up and admit the fact that you are an abject failure who cannot complete the simplest task without crying for help.

Pain was right, I do like this board.
this is not a simple task, ive looked all over for these!
Then your pathetic effort was a waste and proof that you are ineffectual and that the internet is wasted on you.
remember when Arpi used to say things like "abject failure"?
did you block me?
And don't think it's lost on me that despite your attempts to portray yourself as a "guy", you don't own Wall Street on DVD and can rip the sound clips yourself. This causes me a great distress.
actually i do own Wall Street on DVD but i'm too lazy to rip them by hand.
Are we back to the I am Arpi, Ken, Arthur Bent thing?
Imagine that, KS is lazier than me...

Ah well, I've been meaning to figure this out anyway.
Bland Wrote:Are we back to the I am Arpi, Ken, Arthur Bent thing?
ahahah i officially like you
Since it seems you are about to be voted moderator,
i like you too.
:bow:
Kid Afrika continues to prove he is not black. He's been ripping Wall Street all night!
Gordon Gekko = Gangsta
Quote:Pain was right, I do like this board.
Considering PAIN never really posted or browsed here, I find it surprising he'd recommend the board to you.

Exhibit XXAAB1!

Edited By Danked on 1061561354
cmon, i knew it was our elitist downtown new york socialite from the 3rd post in.
Who am I supposed to be today?
Pages: 1 2