CDIH

Full Version: A dilemma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love cocoa pebbles. However, it seems that every time I have a bowl, I need to take a big shit 20 minutes later.

Now as much as I enjoy cocoa pebbles, I really don't like having to run to the bathroom every time I eat them, especially with how unreliable and clog-prone my toilet is.

I am not lactose intolerant and am able to enjoy multiple other cereals without issue, which is why this is so vexing for me. I'm planning on picking up a box of cocoa krispies tomorrow to test if I might be chocolate cereal intolerant.
don't you fucking hate it when you have to plan your meals around the crap you're going to have to take?

i would test the cocoa krispies theory. that might be very interesting. plus, if it doesn't make you shit, you win cause you still get to eat a lovely chocolatey breakfast :thumbs-up:
True.. but if it does make me shit, I'll have 2 boxes of chocolatey goodness mocking me, knowing I won't be able to stop myself from eating then.
Then the next thing you know the toilet's clogged, there's a huge blister on my palm from plunger chafing, I can't call maintenance because the apartment reeks of marijuana, and I need to take another shit because I just had another bowl of cereal.

I guess it's worth the risk though.
just think of the chocolatey goodness

& if that doens't work, eat regular rice crispies with chocolate milk.

(just sayin. i never did that so i can't tell you how good or bad it would be)
Hmm.. once I'm done with the cereal, I usually drink the remainder of the milk, which at that point is really chocolate milk. So maybe the problem is with the chocolate milk and not the chocolate cereal.
I haven't had plain old chocolate milk in a while, maybe I'll pick that up as well.

And if all goes well, I can have cocoa krispies with chocolate milk!!
Bloody Anus Wrote:And if all goes well, I can have cocoa krispies with chocolate milk!!
The American Dream lives on through you brother, Godspeed
cocoa puffs are better anyway
two things.

1) bloody anus
2) dru only drops rabbit pebbles
chocolate cereal with marshmallows = the ultimate
Keyser Soze Wrote:two things.

1) bloody anus
2) dru only drops rabbit pebbles
& it smells like roses
is it such a bad thing to know exactly when you're going to poop? just make sure you eat a good half hour before you have to go out. when i was visiting my parents they had publix cocoa crisped rice, maybe you should try that
what if you're out at dinner with a group and they give you food that you know is gonna make you have to poop? Do you eat it and then do your best to hold your poop until you get home? Or do you just go for yours in the restaurant bathroom? Dinner with 12 or more people seldom lasts less than 2 hours and they always have something with cheese, which makes me poo within 20 minutes of ingestion.

Yeah, I know... I'm a mess.
push it to the side & pretend you ate it
after a year at college i shit anywhere i have to now
will you shit at the house of a girl you've just begun dating?
good question.

my ex used to hold his farts in before we started dating
Quote:will you shit at the house of a girl you've just begun dating?

a friend of mine will not shit in his own house while his wife is home.
I used to never shit in public bathrooms, until I started taking my infamous t-rex sized shits. Now I try to shit as much as possible at work. Having to shit on my days off complicates things a bit, especially with 3 days off instead of 2, but if I know it's going to be massive I'll just go to Walmart and let loose until the shit accumulates up to within an inch of my ass. Then I'll leave without flushing... AND without buying anything. hahaha, suckers!!
I used to not be able to shit unless it was in my own home or the home of a friend's. Now, I am happy to say I can shit wherever the hell I want. .I just make sure I put toilet paper or a toilet cover around the entire sitting area of the bowl.