CDIH

Full Version: What's the bad luck you can always count on? - Your own murphy's law!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For me, it's girls...
Everytime I take a SERIOUS interest in a female (and not just a "I'ld like to split her up the middle" hormonal thing either), they end up dating, going out with, or being seriously interested in one of my friends, like clockwork.
My consistent bad luck in this situation became such a running gag amongst my close friends, that if there was a girl THEY were really interested in.. they'd drag me along and try to get ME interested in them, counting on my own murphy's law to help them score.

What sort of bad luck do you just KNOW you'll get hit with in a specific situation? Not suspect, not worry, but because it happens EVERYTIME you KNOW it's going to happen.
My bad luck that's ALWAYS there?? I suppose it's that almost everytime I meet a guy..that I might be interested in..he turns out to be weird, psychotic, married, or has SOME kind of issue. It's only been a year since I've been single..so it's ok Smile
Happiness usually the sporadic moments I am actually happy i always fuckin know something will come along. That is the way it has always been for me but such is fuckin life you can vent and bitch about it once or twice and then you move on cause concentrating on negativity only breeds more negativity.
Seagulls, they always fucking find me and shit on me. :angry:
My "date" never shows up @ O&A Roadshows.
I'm with GS here.

When something goes really well, I have to prepare myself for the eventual backlash the universe is going to throw at me.

The better the initial happiness, the worse the consequence.

I know that if I ever wake up one morning next to a beautiful blonde after a night at a bar, later that day my penis is going to get chewed off by a pack of rabid wolverines or something

Edited By Doc on Mar. 08 2002 at 1:41
Rape Fantasizer Wrote:Seagulls, they always fucking find me and shit on me. :angry:
I think I heard somewhere the it is supposed to be good luck if a bird shits on your head, not sure why though. :thumbs-up:
Hey Ladi Wrote:
Rape Fantasizer Wrote:Seagulls, they always fucking find me and shit on me. :angry:
I think I heard somewhere the it is supposed to be good luck if a bird shits on your head, not sure why though. :thumbs-up:
I've heard that too, but if that were the case, with all the good luck I should have, why isn't anything in my life great right now?
Rape Fantasizer Wrote:I've heard that too, but if that were the case, with all the good luck I should have, why isn't anything in my life great right now?
You're not stuck in anyone's windsheild, you have all your teeth & nice hair ... it could be worse :bouncer:
Heres one of many:

I somehow always get my "friend" like clock work at the worst times...Valentine's Day, vacations, etc. And I think my parents schedule their vacations around it too.
PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Heres one of many:

I somehow always get my "friend" like clock work at the worst times...Valentine's Day, vacations, etc. And I think my parents schedule their vacations around it too.
Make em earn his redwings!

Quote:It's only been a year since I've been single
Same here...Why do I feel the need to run over a scottish terrier?
Quote:Make em earn his redwings!

:drool: Blech! No way....I feel so icky I wouldn't want anyone down there to begin with....that's why I give plenty of :blow:
SLASH Wrote:My "date" never shows up @ O&A Roadshows.
There's always Bink.
that nothing will ever work out in my favour

Edited By IkeaBoy on Mar. 08 2002 at 2:56
Whenever I wake up, I seem to always have to take a wicked piss, and I'm always too tired to get up. Just once I would like to wake up and have an empty bladder and go right back to sleep. Stupid bad luck bladder!
mine's kinda like magus's...whenever i meet a girl and talk to her, i can gaurantee that me and her will become friends.nothing more, nothing less.i always make that damn turn into the friend zone, and very deep it.its rare that i can actually get a girl to go out with me for awhile.sure, its nice to have girls i'm friendly with, but i want dates, damnit
The Sleeper Wrote:Whenever I wake up, I seem to always have to take a wicked piss, and I'm always too tired to get up. Just once I would like to wake up and have an empty bladder and go right back to sleep. Stupid bad luck bladder!
So that's your story, 'Morning Glory'?
Cars, I have the absolute worst luck with cars, especially used ones, which is why I'm paying out the ass for a leased one. I've had 4 different head gaskets blow from 3 cars, 2 of which I had only had for a few months...lots of other strange car problems...

And best friends of the female persuasion, it never really lasts long for some reason.

Quote:I feel so icky I wouldn't want anyone down there to begin with....
Sex, especially in the shower, makes you feel better and relieves cramps! :bouncer:
Spitfire Wrote:Sex, especially in the shower, makes you feel better and relieves cramps! :bouncer:
Do you have a padded ceiling in your shower?
PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:that's why I give plenty of :blow:
So how YOU doin???
Pages: 1 2