CDIH

Full Version: Happy anniversary to me!! - everybody sing along now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: d366588a.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

BAM!

Edited By diceisgod on 1062117631
who cares
he does

its sad
Jealousy will get you nowhere. Neither will anything else most likely.
jealousy? wtf...the fact that you even remembered what day the board went down is kinda sad. let it go brah.
and kept the screen capture on his harddrive for a year also
Nope
Go fight with jack. You're out of your depth. Now praise me dammit!
it would be slightly funnier if the pic actually showed - people need to stop hosting images at yahoogroups Rolleyes
dig go back to being funny. thx.

Edited By Hybrid on 1061669413
Go back to being irrelevant.
I still can't see that picture.

The link is really odd. What the fuck kind of website is this??? <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://f3.grp.yahoofs.com/v1....ner.jpg">http://f3.grp.yahoofs.com/v1....ner.jpg</a><!-- m -->
that's what happens now if you just copy paste the url from the pic you want to post. you have to actually type it out yourself if you want it to show: groups.yahool.com/yourgroup/files/whatever...

basically, copy the thing from your files page, then add /nameofyourpic
I still can't see the pic... oh well yahoo groups suck
Quote:oh well yahoo groups suck

I concur.
maybe it's not showing now because the group is age restricted and only visible to members
Fuck it
i cant see anything and yes yahoo groups and pretty much all free hosting sucks.
yahoo groups ended image hosting a few weeks ago. you can only see pictures if you're a member now, istead of some groups allowing non-members
DIG, stop being lazy and use the webspace your ISP gives you - christ.
Pages: 1 2 3