CDIH

Full Version: Bill Romanowski - cheap shot taking faggot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nothing like suckerpunching a teammate. Bill you fucking suck and i hope he sues the shit out of you.

i especially like how the coach acted all angry about this saying it is intolerable, so he decided to make bill miss a practice. way to take a fucking stand coach.

now i am the last person who is going complain about violence, but taking a cheap shot at a teammate and potentially ending his young career is just fucking wrong.

Edited By crack hitler on 1062329194
Roid Rage at it's finest
what a dick. There's a difference between being really intense on the football field, and ripping off someone's helmet so that you can punch them in their face.
not only ripping somebody's helmet off and punching them...in a tense game where the teams hate each other and the season is on the line(skins and cowboys, bears packers, etc), it is almost understandable, but to punch YOUR OWN FUCKING TEAMMATE
fights happen in football camp EVERY DAY. Just today there were 4 in our camp.... tempers run hot when you practice 6 hours a day for 2 weeks and you are competing against someone else, but ripping people's helmet off and breaking their face usually doesnt happen much

Edited By Velociti on 1062366692
pffft, pussies....
This happened a couple years ago, except better.

It was some fairly well-known receiver. Who jumped on someone else and simply pummeled them like Edward Norton and Jared Leto in Fight Club.

I remember the video. It was pretty cool. I think the guy got suspsended for a few games.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you stupid fucking idiot, nothing like finishing your career halfway through the season with an injury and then getting busted for 'roids. hey bill, can you say karma.... JACKASS

Edited By crack hitler on 1069043596
romo and 3 other raiders. first time ever 4 players from one team would be suspended for roids.
The reports are that this won't hold up since THG was not on the banned list at the time they took it.
if it holds up or not, it just another thing to make him look like a asshole. hope he didn't have plans of a howie long type of retirement with endorsements. well maybe he can endorse some sort of defense attorneys or something
Maybe he can team up with brian bosworth for a sequel to the cinema classic "stone cold"
I'll bet you're one of the 5 people that actually watched that movie.
I saw it.

That scene of Boz driving around the courthouse in his motorcycle was so badass.
Howie Long starred in a movie too. Who remembers what it was called???
I like Romo. He does what he has to do and if you mess with him he'll smash your face in.
The Sleeper Wrote:Howie Long starred in a movie too. Who remembers what it was called???
Broken Arrow?

HE WAS TOO A STAR!!!!
I bet Romo would beat the ever loving shit out of crackhitler.
i doubt that, cause i used the espn link for this thread. he would have to respect that

Edited By crack hitler on 1069195448
good point