CDIH

Full Version: The Joe Schmo Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like it. :lol:
They're reairing the first hour now which I missed. Some of the acting on his housemates' parts are really awful, but luckily this guy seems pretty gullible. First decent reality show I've seen in awhile.
I've noticed this past weekend that most cable channels repeat the same show over and over.
You're a quick one, aren't ya?
This is just scraping the bottom of the barrell of "reality" TV, it's just pathetic now.
GonzoStyle Wrote:This is just scraping the bottom of the barrell of "reality" TV, it's just pathetic now.
Some of us think it was pathetic before as well
I still liked it cause I'm sheep. Baa.

On a side note, I've hated Survivor since season 2, but that big fat hippie on this season is hysterical.
he can get very angry for a hippy, i thought he was gonna rip that guy's head off when he lost the spear.
Never underestimate a hippie.
He's got really bad teeth.
he's got really bad everything - but he's hilarious.
He's so bad ass. First episode when they dropped them offshore near a little fishing village, he had the inspiration to go over to where the other team stashed their only possessions so that he could trade them in for supplies for his own team.
exactly - he's playing the game perfectly. I hope he makes it to the end, but since he's one of the better characters, I expect him to get voted off for being a threat.

so far, I have to say I'm enjoying this season - most times it gets off to a slow start, and the contreversey takes time to kick in - but not this time.

I wish I could get on this show, it would be amazing.