CDIH

Full Version: I just bought...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big green slippers that have yellow claws on them. They look like Godzilla's feet and I am stomping around the apartment like it is Tokyo. This is fun!!
I guess you forgot to take your meds today?
I am making all sorts of growling and crushing and stomping noises too. Run for your lives!! I am Godzilla!!
dont have a stroke
So it's Godzilla slippers and a sombrero?
I just kicked over a stack of books like they were a skyscraper. CRASH! BLAMMO!
My, Godzilla, what long fingers you have.
take a picture!!!
Galt Wrote:So it's Godzilla slippers and a sombrero?
Whwere did sombrero come from? It is just me in my jammies scaring the citizens of tokyo. Sick days are fun!
interesting how you subtly threw in that you weren't naked right now. Make us think you are wearing clothes right now to throw any amatuer sleuths off your trail.
I was wearing clothes. I had my NFL jammies on. Now I am dressed. I put the slippers away in order to give the tiny imaginary Japanese people in my house time to rebuild.
which team?
It has all of the teams.
any thoughts on the recent spate of suicide bombings in Israel?
Galt Wrote:any thoughts on the recent spate of suicide bombings in Israel?
I would end all of the problems by stomping the jews and the arabs with my slippers.
you're so cute
Quote:I just bought... Big green slippers that have yellow claws on them.

The economy is on the rise.
I hope that my slippers aren't terrorizing the other shoes and sneakers in my closet.
how far behind are you? in like, 1992 my friend had those slippers only when you stomped hard they made a growling sound...
Pez dispensers > zany slippers
Pages: 1 2