CDIH

Full Version: I have a hacking cough - and it won't go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Should I kill myself?
too easy.
I'll be as dead as that pterodactyl you saw get it's neck broken.
I wish I lived in Jurassic Park - that would be incredible.
Dinosaurs poop a lot. That would give me the heebie-jeebies
This ice cream is helping a lot actually. It looks like a big pile of poop in my bowl now that I think about it.
I hear it's good luck if a pteradactyl shits on you.
I have hour long (sometimes longer) coughing fits at least three times a day and always once as I lie in bed and try to sleep. Also I wake up in the mddle of the night in a puddle of sweat even though it's like 50 degrees. I think I have the AIDS or the SARS.
stop smoking.
I'm tired of hearing stop smoking, from all the nonsmokers no less

Anyone know if this is a cold going around or allergies, no one seems sure, but everyone has it

mine turned to bronchitis
how fun was that
I'm glad I'm healthy.
semen has protein. That should help.
You stared at the text box for another five minutes before writing that reply, I bet.
Quote:I'm tired of hearing stop smoking, from all the nonsmokers no less

I smoke, I don't have a nagging cough though.
OMG!!!111!!1
I just thought of a great way to help the deficit, even Ken will approve

The cost of cigarettes is like $74 a pack now, because of tax, right? So how about we just encourage people to smoke. Get the little young'uns smoking early, that way, we'll have plenty of tax revenue. This could work. :thumbs-up:

Smoke, and help America (we need a saluting smiley face)
the doctor gave me liquid vicodin for broncitis, that was fun.
Doc Wrote:OMG!!!111!!1
I just thought of a great way to help the deficit, even Ken will approve

The cost of cigarettes is like $74 a pack now, because of tax, right? So how about we just encourage people to smoke. Get the little young'uns smoking early, that way, we'll have plenty of tax revenue. This could work. :thumbs-up:

Smoke, and help America (we need a saluting smiley face)
I had a friend who conceived of a plan where you ENCOURAGE people to smoke thus getting a ton of tax revenue.

Yes, he was high. And stupid when not high.
dice you worry me. I have night sweats & the puker-cough too... have for 2 months. I bet it's a SARS mutation.
i answered politely
steroids worked for mine
Pages: 1 2