CDIH

Full Version: HELP!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have 45 minutes to think of a new product and write about it. I am drawing a complete blank. I know most of these responses will be you guys being wrapped up in your own wit but a real idea wold be much appreciated!!!!!!!
i always thought a detachable penis for women would be a genius idea. then they could pee anywhere like men without having to squat. every woman i have told this idea to said it would be worth millions.
next
A new product? Any guidlines? I can steal about 50 ideas from grad school.

Or how about this Galt original:
You've seen the commercials for The commerative Superbowl video. Now they are moving it to DVD format. But all they did was just make the video a DVD. They didn't improve it at all or capitalize on any of the DVD functionality. Normally those videos are just highlights of the game, some other shit, and runs like 30-35 minutes. Just ueseless.

They have the DVD format. Why can't they utilize it?

Make it a 2-disc DVD.

Disc 1:
The entire game, unedited, uncut, no commercials, no halftime, no pregrame. Just from kickoff, to the trophy presentation. Becuase of the fifty cameras, we can control the camera angles, do instant replays from different angles. It would be fucking sweet.

Disc 2:
All the commercials, pregame predictions from the pundits, post game interviews, extensive season hilights from both teams that show how they got at the game, follow-up interviews with the important players/coaches in that game as they talk about certain plays, turning points, their initial game plan.....the possibilities are endless.

How fucking sweet would that DVD set be?

You never see old superbowls on TV. How much would you love to own the Pats-Rams superbowl. Or the Titans-Rams, Bills-Giants. There are some great great games where they have hours and hours of footage and people would fucking buy it. I just don't understand why the NFL doesn't do this.
Does this product have to be realistic? If not then this is an easy assignment that only the extremely lazy need help in doing.
or how about a bra for men?
an official dibs keeper
Pussy flavored cola
A store that only does drive-through top-shelf coffee, espresso, and capuccino.

A pet collar that:
like a remote control car alarm, will beep if you press a button (in case your dog gets lost
has GPS on it so if you lose your pet, it would be like lojack
has an LCD with multiple addresses so if you take your dog on vacation or to the sitter or what not, it would be easier to locate you

A straw mechanism that you put in your coffee that you can use to stir up and aerrate the coffee as everything settles toward the bottom
diceisgod Wrote:Pussy flavored cola
Short shelf life.
You mean, like 28 days!!!!!!!!!???????<font color = white>

Edited By Galt on 1063212254
thank you for the suggestions Galt, but I have decided to go with a golf ball that measures the distance it was hit and displays it on the surface of the ball. brilliant right?

right?

Undecided
After two days it's starts to stink.
diceisgod Wrote:Does this product have to be realistic? If not then this is an easy assignment that only the extremely lazy need help in doing.
would change the weight and mass of the ball

LCD would be smashed to bits due to power of hit

lack of dimples 360 degrees around would make the ball not aerodynamic and would always tail to one side.

D+
Instead of having a push-button doorbell and key lock on your door, you have a thumb-plate. They make these little square pads that can recognize someone's thumb print, so you put that on your door and you store your's and your family's thumb prints on it. If you come to the door, put your thumb on the pad, and it recognizes it, the door unlocks. If it doesn't recognize it, it rings a doorbell.

Edited By Doc on 1063212769
Doc Wrote:Instead of having a push-button doorbell and key lock on your door, you have a thumb-plate. They make these little square pads that can recognize someone's thumb print, so you put that on your door and you store your's and your family's thumb prints on it. If you come to the door, put your thumb on the pad, and it recognizes it, the door unlocks. If it doesn't recognize it, it rings a doorbell.
there are variations to this product already out. My dorm last year had a fingerprint detector that we needed to go through everytime we wanted to get in. it was annoying.
Galt Wrote:D+
:bouncer:
An envelope that doesn't require stamps to be successfully delivered...
WHAT A CALLBACK!!
And, yeah, your golfball idea blows bad.

How about an electric nail clipper?

C-
Pages: 1 2 3