CDIH

Full Version: Bland blog  -- Day One--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woke up feeling a little groggy this morning. Slept really deeply due to the cool weather. Performed my morning abolutions and then sat down to a hearty breakfast. I had waffles and turkey bacon with a big glass of fresh squeezed orange juice. I put on my grey suit and my red power tie and left for the office. The subway was crowded as per usual. I looked on every person on the subway with contempt. They are all animals and peasants. Arrived at work ten minutes early, as per usual, and enjoyed a cup of coffee while reading some reports of yesterdays market activity. After my coffee I got down to work. I am currently researching Steel exports in terms of volume and distribution from Asian nations. While this may sound interesting, it is not. I was soon daydreaming about the really hot secretary down the hall and of the almost infinite ways I would like to violate her. Two hours later I returned from this reverie and started to make plans for lunch. I called an old college buddy who works downtown and we decided to share our lunch hour at a favorite restaurant near his office. Lunch came and went without incident other than finding out from my friend that a mutual friend of ours had become pregnant. I am quite happy for her and know that she will make a good mother. I returned to my office and continued my research. Four o'clock arrived and I decided that I needed to share this , and all, of my wonderful days with you, the reader.
Yeah, too bad I didn't read any of it.
what is a blog?
it's an internet thing, you wouldn't understand.
tldr
I understand the Internet. I'm on it right now.
Are you surfing the Information Superhighway?
No. I'm just on websites now.
remember when I didn't have the internet and I was still posting here? that was pretty amazing
You've been hooked into the web for so long that it's now apart of you. I imagine you can probably just sit naked in a small closet with a Nesquick and see the entire internet before your very eyes.
1. what's abolutions?
2. the most exciting thing that happens to me when i see people from my past is that they tell me who's committed suicide since i was there last.