CDIH

Full Version: definition of offensive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: d37ae817.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
or just tacky. Whichever you prefer.
what's with the dog?
I think it's lassie. American institutions maybe and he happens to be a Nascar fan?
maybe he just loves jesus?
interesting.
where did you find this??
It's not a collie, so it's not lassie.
Keyser Soze Wrote:where did you find this??
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cdih.net/cgi-bin....3027883">http://www.cdih.net/cgi-bin....3027883</a><!-- m --><font color = white>

Edited By Galt on 1063298614
That picture is why rednecks should not own photo editing software.
[Image: icon14.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
hybrid, where the fuck did you find that???
a thread on SA a few months ago. started out with just the picture of the dog and the topic was about why they were even selling those flag clothes or something. then someone added the eagle perched on his back. basically people kept adding things to make it even more patriotic. because we all know putting american flag clothes on your dog is a true sign of patriotism.
I hope lent didn't contribute to that
thats pure genius
Keyser Soze Wrote:thats pure genius
didn't you sell flag stuff on ebay a few months after 9/11?
I'm still trying to figure out what "offensive" means
diceisgod Wrote:I'm still trying to figure out what "offensive" means
<div align="center">[Image: tbanner46.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'></div>
The Twin Towers, Columbia astronauts, and Dale Earnhardt. With a dog wearing a flag.

I'm not sure if it's offensive, I think it's just , well, weird.
don't forget the bald eagle.
Pages: 1 2