CDIH

Full Version: Bland blog  -- Day Two--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Woke up feeling a little groggy this morning. Slept really deeply due to the cool weather. Performed my morning abolutions and then sat down to a hearty breakfast. I had an omelette with a big glass of fresh squeezed orange juice. I put on my blue suit and my yellow power tie and left for the office. The subway was crowded as per usual. I looked on every person on the subway with contempt. They are all animals and peasants. Arrived at work ten minutes early, as per usual, and enjoyed a cup of coffee while reading some reports of yesterdays market activity. After my coffee I got down to work. I am currently researching Steel exports in terms of volume and distribution from Asian nations. While this may sound interesting, it is not. I was soon daydreaming about the really hot secretary down the hall and of the almost infinite ways I would like to violate her. Two hours later I returned from this reverie and started to make plans for lunch. I called an old college friend but he was busy at work. I went down to the deli and got a ham and cheese sandwich. I returned to my office and continued my research. Three thirty arrived and I decided that I needed to share this , and all, of my wonderful days with you, the reader.
I do have a date tonight with a girl from the seventh floor. I am quite excited as I have always had the hots for her. More on that tomorrow.

Edited By Bland on 1063309045
kill her with a chainsaw
:rofl:
And people say I suck...Thank you Bland
Now I know why people say you suck.
Like my avatar? Ever see a jerk off like that in your life?
No, but I am amazed by the edginess of your sig pic. You are so dark and daring.
i give him another week before he explodes
Edginess....that's a very hip thing to say. But anyway the swastika is a hindu sign of peace so I have no clue what you are talking about.
your avatar rules dude!
Thanks brah (<--edgy). I think it's what's left of the alpac goatweed hit with his SUV.
remember when Galt tried to pull off saying "brah". HILARIOUS!
he couldnt. he's just not hip enough.
no way brah, galt SHREDS
It would sound more sincere if my great grandmother said it.
my great grandma died last year Sad
I never knew my great grandma Sad
diceisgod Wrote:It would sound more sincere if my great grandmother said it.
As if a lamprey can talk.
My great grandmother's been dead for over 10. I win....brah. :21:
The Sleeper Wrote:I never knew my great grandma Sad
AHEM
Pages: 1 2 3