CDIH

Full Version: This post....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
....is a direct result of cocaine abuse and a broken heart. Please mock me.
yay i'm better than you

i don't like cocaine
I think I'm the only sober person on the planet
My middle finger feels so heavy. It keeps right clicking the mouse involunterily.
when you wake up, your problems will still be there, just thought you'd like to know.
Thanks pal. Anymore worthless advice?
get one of the new rib sandwiches at subway, they are splendid
I just came from a wedding. Two people that I know who genuinely care for one another. Is it real? That is the question that runs through my mind everytime someone who i know and is my firend gets married. Is there anything in this life that is more than what we see, touch, smell, and hear? Does "love" exist? Could you trust someone and 'give your heart" to someone? i have tried and felt the sting of unrequitted love. Artificial it may be but it does hurt a great deal. (Go ahead and mock me at your own peril, i can see through you)
Well, I've never come remotely close to being in love with anyone, so I'd say you are lucky that you have had those feelings. I've just been emotionally void my whole life and I don't see this changing anytime soon.
The best man had his life threatened. So i almost beat the brother-in-law to the lucky couple to death. Little misunderstanding. Fun times
I've never been to a wedding either :-(
The Sleeper Wrote:Well, I've never come remotely close to being in love with anyone, so I'd say you are lucky that you have had those feelings. I've just been emotionally void my whole life and I don't see this changing anytime soon.
Btw it is not fun to have those feelings in the context I spoke iof. I said some pretty horrible things to this chick right in front of her boyfriend. She arguably deserved it but it's not easy knowing that now it is OVER no matter how much I try and pooh pooh it.
i hope she sends me a nasty email i can post
Me too
So wait. This girl was someone you went out with? And you tore into her at the wedding in front of her new husband? And then you threatened someone's life?

This is great shit right here.
This is why he's my favorite one out of all of you.
DIG has feelings.
They're hidden in his nostrils.
No he doesn't. That was just side-effects.
Galt Wrote:So wait. This girl was someone you went out with? And you tore into her at the wedding in front of her new husband? And then you threatened someone's life?

This is great shit right here.
If this is true then DiceisGod is the most vile person on the planet. To do that at someones wedding is hateful.
Pages: 1 2