CDIH

Full Version: Tupac - Ressurection...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I was at the theater last night waiting for "Once upon a time in Mexico" to start during the trailers there was this one movie(who's title is the title of this post) that absolutly pissed me off. Tupac was a great rapper, poet, and artist but let him rest already. I really don't want to see this movie come out. I feel his mom is just makin money off his death. There's also a Tupac clothing line coming out soon. Let the man rest.

I know he's really not dead but chillin on an Island with Biggie, Elvis, and Kurt Cobain.
isn't Tupac supposed to be coming back today? The crazed conspiracy theories say he faked his own death and was supposed to come back 7 years from the day of his death which is today.

I'm getting impatient here!!!

oh and here's something else to piss you off, sylvester stallone.. yes ROCKY wants to direct a movie about the murders of Tupac & Biggie, he's writing a script.
Oh God...that'll be great.

Ok so the Tupac Ressurection thing is this documentary that came out this past January at Sundance. It's the first authorized one to come out of his "mothers" production company. There was a similar one that came out last year called 2pac and Biggie...Ressurection however will be released on November 14 in a semi-wide release across the nation in theaters near you.
This guy is takin too long to come back, I am losing patience and thinking he is gonna stand us up.
I hope he comes back, shoots his mom and tells everyone that he knows where Osma is hiding...
I am in the middle of watching the 2pac and Biggie documentary movie. It's really cool how guilty Suge looks in it. all fingers point to him and his LAPD buddies.
There is also a 2pac tribute mixtape coming out next week i think. Hot 97 was playing some shit from it yesterday morning. Greenlatern,Wyclef,Snoop and some others all have tracks on it.
is he back yet, im still waiting.
i sure fucking hope not
[Image: tupac-shakur.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

Quote:is he back yet, im still waiting

NO
i feel really bad for the people that have convinced themselves he is actually coming back today.

i feel as if their lives have no more meaning, or even less meaning then they previously had.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.tupac-online.com/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=5">http://forums.tupac-online.com/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=5</a><!-- m -->

that is the worst message board I have ever seen, I almost went blind trying to read the posts.

there's a post there for all the newbies though, so people don't clutter the forum, that's nice.
those people all make me sad
This movie will probablly be interesting, but it should have come out several years ago, maybe even as a straight to vhs/dvd release packaged with all the 2pac tracks they'd never released.
Quote:I bought a audio tape from a guy for 300 hundred dollars off a friend whos an cop. He said this tape is proof that 2pac is alive, I was like for 300 doallrs it better tell me where he lives eat's and shits. Well after lissing to the tape about 67 times. It is 2pac hes talking to some jamcan lady. 2pac then talks to her like hes telling her a story, how reporters eat everything up. Then he talks about how money is evil but it's also power. Then he says thes mother fuckers dont know im alive. Then he talks about how he cant sleep, right after that he says the Prodigal Son is alive, the gost is walking around. He also talks about stuff that happend in 2001,2002 years. The thing thats weaird is its like the dont even relize there being recorded like they were buged. There so much more its about 1hours 48 min worth of audio.
he talks about the 2001 mtv movies awards makeing fun of p diddy.

:rofl:
ahahaha wow!
I guess he stood us up like jesus did in 2000.
Quote:no tellin when he'll choose to reveal himself. could be at noon, could be on new years, could release a video today with him in it recorded in the last seven years...........mtv watchers will be like "holy fuck" when they say "new video from the now undead 2pac shakur" and proceed to watch it with their jaws on the ground...........i do believe he'll choose a perfect time or event. maybe today is a shit day to do it. maybe he tried to fake his death and it went wrong and he really died, leaving all the purposely left clues for nothing( i hope like hell that ain't the case). looking forward to it no less when it occurs.........the man is or was a fucking brilliant, passionate genius.....and i am thankful i was lucky enough to experience what he had to offer this world. hope he ain't dead so i can experience some more tight ass rhymes, disses and metaphores untouched in the industry.........................holla back
:disappointed: poor bastard :disappointed:
i still have hope!
Quote:new video from the now undead 2pac shakur

the undead, now he's a zombie
Quote:now he's a zombie
YO Yo YO...my brains are hangin out of my head
I'm not living but I sure as hell ain't dead
You all better listen to what I just said
I've got vampires and mummies givin me head
Pages: 1 2