CDIH

Full Version: i want to buy a bike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to buy a bicycle but i have no idea what to look for in a bike. it would mostly be used on asphalt and for short trips, nothing more than 30 minutes. i want something that will be somewhat comfortable. it'll be stored for months at a time, by the water, would i have to worry about it rusting? any suggestions as to what kind of bike i should look for?
[Image: peeweesbike.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
[Image: p5126B.jpg]
be a man,

get a unicycle.
...without a seat.
WHY DONT YOU GO SIT ON A BICYCLE SPROCKET?!!?????!?!?!?!!!!!!
Bloody Anus Wrote:be a man,

get a unicycle.
a couple of days after 9/11 after i brought a bunch of goodies to the salvation army, i decided to walk around a little downtown. & could not believe it when i saw a man in a busin ess suit riding a unicycle up 6th ave.
I like a pogo stick. You can't really want to go anywhere though. You kind of just bounce where you are I think.

Nothing good can possibly come of this post.

Why don't you just get inline skates? Then you won't have to take the seat off.