CDIH

Full Version: it's coming - anyone else excited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hurricane track

hurricanes coming. i'm so excited. we haven't had a good one in years. last one i can remember was back in the early 90's. it looks like it's going to strike on this weekend. we probably won't get the brunt of it but it should still be fun.
I love bad weather. This one was bigger than Floyd yesterday, biggest one in 5 years.

Is it still a 4?
I heard it was a 10.
:fuckoff: :fuckoff: We're supposed to have a home football game this weekend that shit better not hit before it's over. :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
Last big hurricane I remember here was Gloria back in the mid 80's
i dont know what you find so fun about a hurricane, it wont be so fun when it rips your roof off.
I'll bet it's gonna rain - a lot.
Quote:i dont know what you find so fun about a hurricane, it wont be so fun when it rips your roof off.

The brute power of nature.
Love it.
2 tired 2 give N F Wrote::fuckoff: :fuckoff: We're supposed to have a home football game this weekend that shit better not hit before it's over. :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
boy calm down if u look at the link - it doesnt even look like it'll hit GA
what part of Georgia do you live in, i grew up in North Fulton County
Atlanta...I got to GT...
i miss atlanta, so much nicer then it is up here
i'm from GT too

Edited By coppelia on 1063691467
I remember Gloria. The eye of the storm was the coolest thing ever. Bright sunshine and calm, right before all hell broke loose again.

The wrath of mother nature what a fucking bitch.