CDIH

Full Version: gaaahhhh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
everytime i start windows explorer my text size starts at medium and i have to go to view -> text size menu to change it. is there a way i can get it to stay at small. this is really annoying

do i need a service pack? :3:
if you mean Internet Explorer, you might actually need a service pack.

you could try the rapair option for IE also, in your control panel, Add/Remove programs, select IE - then select repair. You also might need the windows disk.
i had a similar problem and posted about it on jack's board.......here is his reply:

Quote:At the top of the browser, (assuming you are using IE) click view, then go to text size, and select medium.

If you are using a different browser you can hold the Control key down and scroll down on the mouse wheel. That will change the font size too.
right but he's saying he has to adjust it every time he opens the browser, so it's not staying at the setting he chooses - that usually involves a repair.
Not really...all he needs to do is close the window using the file>close command and usually that saves it...I'm looking for another solution now...
Mine (text size) fluctuates lately. Odd. Virus?
if i go to ie in the control panel -> add/remove thing the only thing thats there is internet explorer Q822925 and i can only remove it
really? that's interesting - there should be an IE selection...

just reformat and reinstall everything :-D
is there a service pack 2 for winxp? i ran all the updates at microsoft for it but it still says i have service pack 1
Did what I say not work?
i didn't try it until now

i guess it works, for now
yea it didn't work
Bland told me in a PM that it was probably a scuzzy problem.
:disappointed: