CDIH

Full Version: The end of an era - it had to come eventually
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well boys and girls, you know what tomorrow is, the first day of fall. And you know what this means? No more short skirts

I don't know about you, but I can think of nothing sexier than a comely young lady who wraps her nether region in a piece of fabric that comes just about mid-thigh...if not higher. And it just uber-sexy when they have that little slit up the side. Oh man, just thinking about it now creates a tingle in my naughty bits. I am going to miss the women walking around work in those things. A low cut sweater is nice, but nothing compared to a tight little booty hugger.

On a completely separate topic, I love Skittles
this summer wasnt even a summer - we hardly had any real hot weather, and it flew by way too fast.

Skittles are really good.
I love fall. I'm gonna carve pumpkins.
Quote:I'm gonna carve pumpkins.

code for lipo your calves?
If they even think of pulling that M&M's crap and start fiddling with the colors of my Skittles, the roads will flow red with blood. You hear me, red with blood!
Skittles are addictive.

Now I wish for Tang skittles.
The thought of contaminating the pure goodness of Skittles with your Tang is heresy. You must pay

Allah o akbar!
carving pumpkins is nasty.

pumpkin pie is amazing.
It smells great, pumpkin-carving. Reminds me of 6th grade. Life was simpler then, alas
When I think of 6th grade, I'm reminded of the time that kid puked in class and the janitor came in and put sawdust on it. Ah, the good ol' days
I hated pukers. The smell of vomit is a terrifying thing for some reason. To witness it is worse.
But you add the smell of sawdust and hilarity ensues
Sadly, I cannot agree. I may have a puke phobia.
doc is my new favorite erotic writer.
6th grade was the worst.
I'll miss belly shirts and tank tops. Sigh....
I wonder how much more awful puke would smell if you add tang to it?

then again, the puke would only improve the taste of the tang...
dark dark Galt secret:

below

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||<table style=filter:flipV>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^</table>

I was bullied so much in 6th grade that I switched classes halfway through the year. For some reason, when I started 6th grade I ended up in the self-contained class. You know. The one down near the boiler room in the basement? I don't know why, I got all As and Bs when I was in 5th grade. To this day, I think it was a mix-up. So anyway. I ended up in class with all these morons and thugs (the sixth grade kind: they smoke cigarrettes and their parents were divorced). This one kid took a severe disliking to me, and eventually the entire class would just harrass me and threaten to beat my ass every single day. I didn't want to complain and be a pussy, but I wasn't about to fight one of them and have the entire class jump in. I called the head bully at his house and told him I'd meet him in 20 minutes one weekend and he never showed up. It ended up getting so bad that I had severe stomach pains for like three weeks straight, and missed about two weeks of school. During that time, my hysterical mother made them change my class to a different teacher on a different floor, with different lunch periods and different recess periods.

I was still a bit shell shocked, and became quite shy for a while. Slowly but surely, I came out of my shell and am now completely cured. I don't remember exactly what happened to the head bully, but I'm pretty sure his parents got divorced and one of his brothers may have died. So, all in all, I have no regrets.
:7:
The seasons mean nothing to me.
Pages: 1 2