CDIH

Full Version: Why the fuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
do I have 'Red Red Wine' stuck in my head?
because ub40 rocks?
because it makes ya feel so fine, feel so fine, all of the time
because you can't remember the lyrics to "Everybody Walk the Dinosaur"
because Mommy and Daddy didn't love you.
Because you touch yourself at night.
because God hates you and inserts painful music directly into your head to make you suffer.
because only you can prevent forest fires!
Because i said so.
Because one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do.
I can't think of any other funny lines that begin with because.
BECAUSE STONE COLD SAYS SO!!!!!

(I'm disgusted with myself for posting that)
Because, if I wear it anywhere else, it chafes. I'm sorry, its just that I didn't want you guys to think that I was stuffy. You know, no fun, all brain, no penis.
Because we are too menny.
Because the world is round.
Because because because.... because of the wonderful things he does!
beeeeeeeeeeecause the sky is bluuuuuuuue
Because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because...
Damn it! I've had that Lambchop song stuck in my head all day!
because i love you
Pages: 1 2