CDIH

Full Version: Breaking News - this just in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
U.S. Invades Non-Oil-Rich Nation To Dispel Criticism

LUXEMBOURG VILLE, LUXEMBOURG — In an effort to quiet criticism of U.S. military policy, 50,000 U.S. troops invaded and soundly defeated the non-oil-rich Grand Duchy of Luxembourg Monday. "Once again, the U.S. claims victory over a rogue nation," said President Bush after the 45-minute war. "The people of Luxembourg, although prosperous and living in peace, have suffered under the tyranny of a monarchy for centuries. And allow me to point out that Luxembourg has not one drop of crude oil." Troops will return home Friday, following the public hanging of Grand Duke Henri de Luxembourg.

Actually, I just wanted to draw attention to the fact that I will not have to move out to California for my job as I previously thought. So I now have to worry about neither Arnold as my governor nor the threat of North Korean ballistic missiles.

Carry on
Yes, I read The Onion too.

Thank you.
teenweek-esque
I used to read The Onion, but I just stopped for some reason.
you realized that life is like the onion

you can peel away the layers looking for a meaning, but in the end there is nothing, your hands smell & it makes you cry
Quote:you can peel away the layers looking for a meaning, but in the end there is nothing, your hands smell & it makes you cry

thats so deep....whoa!
Robert Palmer is dead and this is your breaking news?

Shame on you.
Robert Palmer is dead? The Simply Irresitable guy?
thats who robert palmer is?
Sadly, yes....
damn.
I know it was totally biting of Teenweek, but I found it funny considering how many bleeding heart liberals we have here. I just wanted to see if I could get Ken all hot and bothered.
So in todays climate Democrat = Bleeding Heart Liberal?

cause I see myself as more of a moderate.
She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went... :29:
not to his Health Insurance, apparently...
Booooooooo
I know, I'm ashamed.
Jack Benny would've liked that joke.
To this day, the women in that video haunt me. Still, you have to love a guy that got hisself a Pepsi commercial out of the deal.

And Ken, may your shrine to Arriana Huffington collapse on your dog.
fascist.
Pages: 1 2