CDIH

Full Version: I have a question about a game - hope you can help..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember playing a first-person shooter game that I "think" was either from the 007 series..or it was Perfect Dark.

One of the missions involved boarding the "president's" plane and saving him. Fights ensue and the plane crashes. You wake up in the snow close to a hover bike (you even see the grand piano from the plane trashed on the hillside). You meander about, looking for the Pres and you find him being held hostage in a snowy cave. There is even an alien that helps you get the Pres to safety.

Does anyone know what game I'm talking about? I would really appreciate any help you might be able to offer.

I can't believe it! Just as I finished typing this the answer came to me.. it was Perfect Dark!

CDIH provided just the inspiration I needed :13:
Hoo Hoo Hoo
What happened, did stern fans not know that answer?
Girls are stupid.
O&A RULE, STERN DROOLS!!!! O&A ARMY!!!! BWAHAHSHSHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Keyser Soze Wrote:O&A RULE, STERN DROOLS!!!! O&A ARMY!!!! BWAHAHSHSHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
keyser, you're going to have to give up on this o&a thing. they aren't coming back and your blind loyalty to them is kinda sad
BUT!!! BUT!!!! O&A ALWAYS WIN IN THE END!!!!!
Not of DIG has anything to do with it.
Faceman, I never stopped to ask any Stern fans. I remembered CDIH had a geek forum and I came here.
We were happy to help.
what an awesome game that was
Seriously.

An excellent multiplayer on there too.
if i remember correctly, she's a nole fan, so she gets a bye. but this was pretty pathetic
I'm definitely a Noles fan.

Sorry this was "pathetic"... just delete it, ok?
Ahlexus Wrote:Faceman, I never stopped to ask any Stern fans. I remembered CDIH had a geek forum and I came here.
Does anybody get my sarcasm?
i do, i've slowly become a fan.