CDIH

Full Version: Dear CDiH - love, Splat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
There's nothing funny about this post, and most of you will ridicule me for it.

Danked -- I didn't see whether you responded to my haughty little "fuck you" in a topic from a week or more ago and I can't find it now. I'm sorry about that. I hope Gonzo realized I was teasing, and didn't actually mean anything I was saying that day maliciously. I hadn't had a chance to actually talk to him yet & my reaction was just pissiness because I thought you should mind your own business. But I think now you were watching his back -- I admire that. Ignore this if you like.

Gonzo, I do hope you realize I was just messin. I really don't think you took that stuff seriously but I love you the best. You're my favorite. I kiss you on the nose. How come you never call.

I am aware that making a spectacle of myself by being an actual human and apologetic, no less, in full view here will effect my credibility's permanent destruction. That's fine, though I will miss being a 10.

I love this board's humor. This place holds the funniest group of self-deprecating jackasses I've ever seen interact. I don't want to be part of ruining anyone else's appreciation of it. I really don't. You've all made this a great place for me. I haven't had time in the last week to eat sitting down or I'd have written this a lot sooner. You're a big, happy dysfunctional and incestuous family, so I always feel sort of sidelined, but I've never felt uncomfortable or unaccepted here. I just love that.

So I'll probably never meet any of you but I love the humor here. I really hope that I didn't -- and don't -- actually hurt anyone's feelings. Scandalous, I know. It's perhaps my inferior female genetic makeup that makes me say so. I try to make everything I say lighthearted and never mean to be intentionally rotten, except to Hoon.

This is too long. I hope it gives the sincerely depraved of you recurring nightmares.
Nope. Not good enough. Kill yourself.
It snowed last night and is a beautiful snow-covered morning. I will make snow-angels.
Make a real angel.
Dear God,
Please end dice's natural life and send him to heaven so he can have wings. You can send him back the other way after.
Love,
Splat

Edited By Splatterpunk on 1065015582
Quote:You're a big, happy dysfunctional and incestuous family

god, don't I wish...
Goatweed needs to get laid?
always.
Good luck with that.

It's blizzarding here. I am amazed etc.
Do you have back fat?
Yes underneath the hair i'll bet
That is the most repugnant image I've had raped into my imagination for weeks. I take back everything.
:high five:
imagination raping sounds exciting - I think I found a new hobby!
You should ask Rape Fantasizer for tips
no thanks, I don't do anal.
You're a very hygienic, proper lad.
I try.
can i get the cliff notes on what shes apologizing about? cut and paste please.
Goatweed Wrote:no thanks, I don't do anal.
:disappointed:
Pages: 1 2 3 4