CDIH

Full Version: I don't know how
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
To work the search button,

Is there already a thread laughing at Rush Limbaugh for having to quit his ESPN job, and being targeted for his illegal drug usage?
maybe, whats it to ya?
he will give up his brown eye for modship
huh,
I looked in sports and somehow missed it,

dont' I look stupid now....

we should talk about something else in this thread now......

Like me.....

although I read the other thread and it was pretty boring....

I bet my Rush thread could be better.
oh yeah? prove it!
I'll add some political debate.....

Conservatives are Stupid.
too bad they own everything.
they will by the time Bush gets out of office.
Right on brother. Between them and the Jews, they own everything except one Sterno can and an AOL CD.

Actually, I think Rush is a moron. Always has been a blowhard, and now he's being proven a hypocrite. What's the saying...an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind? Anyone who tries to tell you how to live is piece of shit
I think he is just stupid.

I agree with him about McNabb's ability....
but disagree about it being a black white thing...

The stupid thing is that Limbaugh MUST have known that the Democrat half of ESPN's audience did not like him, and had an impression of him being a loud mouthed racist.....

You would think he would be wiser than to start running his mouth off about "the media" and reverse discrimination bullshit.
OK, I'm agreeing with Ken...someone see if I have a fever.
He's hardly a racist.

The United Negro College Fund....
Now that's racist.
The African American mayor of Philadelphia....he's a racist.
Malcolm X...He was a racist.
James Earl Jones...Racist.
Strom Thurmond ...Racist.
I am also laughing my ass off, that a man who spouted off so much about "character" has his maid scoring pills for him.
There's a world of difference between being a racist and saying something that is somewhat insensitive to other people. I'm not saying if it's right or wrong, he has the right to say whatever he damn well pleases, but as a public figure, he has to be aware that people will react emotionally to what he says.

Yesah, it sucks that you have to be nice to people, but that's show business.
James Earl Jones is a racist? You sure you don't mean James Earl Ray? Or do you have something against Darth Vader?
Now that's funny.
I wonder if she's an illegal immigrant too.
Hoon is my monkey,
and he dances when I grind my organ........

writing that made me hard.
Darth Vader was really white.
But his voice was black, you jive turkey
Galt Wrote:James Earl Jones is a racist? You sure you don't mean James Earl Ray? Or do you have something against Darth Vader?
I saw James Earl Jones at Heathrow Airport once.

I wanted an autogrpah but he snickered at me and I think he called me a cracker.

Racist.
Pages: 1 2 3