CDIH

Full Version: Surviving Nugent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm watching this on vh1 right now, this shit is fucking funny. Like 10 people were told that they were going to be living with a rock star as part of a reality show, and then they showed up to a ranch and found out it was Ted Nugent's place they were staying at and that he has all control of who stays and goes. First thing , Ted kicked off a guy for smelling like perfume. Then he makes everyone live in the barn.

Funniest shit is there's this vegan chick, and she keeps preaching her shit, and she's catching flack from everyone. The next morning, to wake up everyone, Nugent's son comes and throws eggs at her to wake her up.

ANyone else watching?
Is his son named Cool?
Nah, Rocco.
Show sucks then
Well, his off camera son is named Cool.
We're in business then. Now all we need is someone to be thrown out of a moving car and then grovel for money.
You wanna invest in hydroponics with me?
I had to think so hard for that post to make sense. You are sick. Kudos.
I took a loss, I just need 3000 dollars, the max.
You are one messed up little dude!
DAMN! i missed it! i really wanted to watch it. you know when they are gonna re-play the first episode?
i watched the replay, so I dunno.
poop
since VH1 is an MTV station, expect to see it replayed several times this week.
sweet! it will be on in a half hour :5:
there you go.
Finally got to see this program. Nugent rocks! I love how he's tormenting these fools.

The Big Jim guy is funny as hell too.

The animal rights cunt needs to shut it though.
Nugents nuggets of advice are so great, he just drips with wise advice.

Beauty fades and the world is not kind to a 50 year old washed up cock tease!!
i'm stealing that!
that shoulda been posted in the old wow forum on OA.com