CDIH

Full Version: i need to know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
who is it that tells each guido that they look good when they go out?

& do they have a check list to make sure they have the big silver chain on & the hair spiked up?
ask dino
:17:
it's an assimilation thing... it just comes from the people they hang with, and what they see...
I bet he combs his chest hair so it looks even with his button shirt which only gets button to mid-chest, to show off all his chains.
ask jays
You know, I work on my hair a long time, and you hit it...
ok so who was the jackass that told the first one that he looked good.

this person should be found & shot. & all of the followers should have their eyes gauged out.

& gonz - nope, nope & nope

Edited By drusilla on 1065421456
The Jays Wrote:You know, I work on my hair a long time, and you hit it...
Four dollars? You know what four dollars buys today? It don't even buy three dollars!
EY, UP YOUR NOSE WITH A RUBBER HOSE!
The Jays Wrote:You know, I work on my hair a long time, and you hit it...
i knew it!
The Jays Wrote:EY, UP YOUR NOSE WITH A RUBBER HOSE!
Hey!!! Don't bust my onions!
dont forget the sleeveless tee or the FCUK gear....
They all have either tribal tattoos or some sort of chinese lettering that stands for an Italian word.

It's a fact.
I went for a haircut saturday afternoon, and granted the place I go to is one of those typical Staten Island places but most times the people that go there aren't your typical goombah guido type.

Anyway, I'm in the chair and this guy comes in (that they all know but roll their eyes at) and he's as guido as it gets - tight black jeans, shirt open with chest hairs out, sunglasses, short hair highlighted and styled perfectly - he grabs a water-spray bottle, goes up to a mirror and sprays his hair to "fix it" - he must've done this at least 10 times in a span of myabe 15 minutes. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
the mitsubishi eclipse. preferred vehicle of guidos across the tri state area.
You what's odd, there's a big cross-over between guido and gay in terms of fashion. Tight shirts that show off your arms and flat stomach, perfectly styled hair, pants with 67 zippers. I mean, if you just get rid of hte mono-brow, they'd be right from Chelsea
those queer eye guys are all guidos.
none of you are helping
I didn't know we were trying to. When did that become a rule?
Pages: 1 2