CDIH

Full Version: Guys, do you know anything about 007.. - .. the Everything or Nothing Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A friend told me a while back that "007 Everything or Nothing" was due to come out on 11/17/2003. Now, I'm hearing dates of 3/8/2004 (EBGames) and 2/18/2004 at Amazon.

Does anyone here have better info? Undecided
Is Stern on vacation? Why do you have time for all these question? :34: :34:

Straight from ign.com
September 17, 2003 - Electronic Arts today divulged the delay of one of its key fall titles, James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing, which is now loosely scheduled for the first quarter 2004 (January-March).

The game would benefit from more development time in the studio, an EA spokesperson said.

Everything or Nothing is highly integrated with Bond movie actors and including the likeness of Pierce Brosnan, the current Bond actor, Judi Dench as his boss, and others, including Elizabeth Shannon.

Last year's James Bond 007: NightFire sold more than 5 million units across all platforms (PS2, GameCube, Xbox and PC), and in mid-May of this year, EA brokered a deal with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. and Danjaq LLC to further the Bond license through 2010.
Nightfire was kinda lame.
Elizabeth Shannon or Shannon Elizabeth?
Shannen Elizabeth.
Faceman, he "is" on vacation :14:

But I always start wondering about new games towards the end of the year. I'm kind of sad I bought GameCube because I never really play it Undecided

Thanks for the info about Everything or Nothing. Nightfire was ok, but Golden Gun ruled.
the gamecube is a joke.
Is Shannon Elizabeth going to do that awesome Czechoslovakian accent again?
LZMF1 Wrote:the gamecube is a joke.
I agree. I can't take seriously any system that is built around a Mario game, all 50 of them. Oh and WMXX suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuux
I had a lot more fun playing Ocarina of Time for the first time on N64 than I did Windwaker for Gamecube. I didn't like the whole sailing concept.
We bought GameCube, XBox and PS2 all on the same day years ago (as Christimas gifts to ourselves). Both the XBox and PS2 have been used steadily.. the GC is in a cabinet unplugged
Gamestop buys used games and consoles, right?
I've been holding onto it because I thought "Sim's Bustin' Out" was going to be released for GC before the other consoles. Now I hear they'll probably all come out at the same time.
Not worth it. Sell that fucker.
I guess I should sell it... but I hear new units are going for $99 now?

Crap.
I'm thinking of buying one, there are a few games I'd like to play that are GC exclusive.
You can get a TIVO for $99
I don't have DirecTV.
[Image: ouch.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
I also just went to circuitcity.com and I see no mention of any tivo for $99.
Pages: 1 2