CDIH

Full Version: Shouldn't have bought that - Impulse buying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What have you bought lately, that maybe you should have left in the store?

Last night I went to Bath & Body Works, and bought a special $35 pair of socks. The are regular on the outside & coated with gell on the inside, to make my feet all soft and poofy. Put lotion on the feet, and wear the socks for 30 mins, and eventually...... Summer feet!
Rented that movie rock star. It was so bad I took it out to my driveway and spiked it like a football.

So they made me buy it.
Hey Ladi Wrote:What have you bought lately, that maybe you should have left in the store?

Last night I went to Bath & Body Works, and bought a special $35 pair of socks. The are regular on the outside & coated with gell on the inside, to make my feet all soft and poofy. Put lotion on the feet, and wear the socks for 30 mins, and eventually...... Summer feet!
20 bucks on a hooker, I coulda jerked off for free and not have this fuckin itch.

Other than that I am a loser who buys books, I bought several books at once. For some reason instead of just 1 or 2 and ended up spending almost 80 bucks on books when I coulda spent 10-20. Not like I'm gonna read them all in a short time anyway.
I was in the mall the other day and the sales girl was following me around and I ended up buying $200 worth of clothes at Express that I don't even really need, and can't even wear till the summer. I think I'm going to return most of it.

I also bought like 3 previewed movies at Hollywood Video the other day because they were 50% off.
$17 on a Stila lip shimmer, the tube is only about an inch long, but it's ok...it helps me feed my lip obsession :thumbs-up:
virgingrrl Wrote:$17 on a Stila lip shimmer, the tube is only about an inch long, but it's ok...it helps me feed my lip obsession :thumbs-up:
::::puckers up:::::

:loveya:
A house.

But I rarely spend time in my other ones, and the real estate market is kind of lagging, so I should have just put the money in tax-free munies.
Enron.
Keyser Soze Wrote:Enron.
OTL.

YUK YUK YUK I AM THE WITTAY KING.
A can of Bar-B-Q Pringles.

Quote:Last night I went to Bath & Body Works, and bought a special $35 pair of socks. The are regular on the outside & coated with gell on the inside, to make my feet all soft and poofy. Put lotion on the feet, and wear the socks for 30 mins, and eventually...... Summer feet!

Why does that make me think of the guy in "Of Mice & Men" who wore one lgove full of vaseline so he'd have a soft hand when touching his wife? What are you touching with your feet?
Quote:YUK YUK YUK I AM THE WITTAY KING.

No seriously. I made like $1500 day trading on ENE for a few days. I wound up losing $3000 when all was said and done.

Definitely NOT teh funny.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 12 2002 at 12:27
Keyser Soze Wrote:No seriously. I made like $1500 day trading on ENE for a few days. I wound up losing $3000 when all was said and done.

Then why am I laughing?
Quote:Shouldn't have bought that
everything i own almost
That 5th Guniess

House in Somers
[Image: contents.jpg]
Sephiroth Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:No seriously. I made like $1500 day trading on ENE for a few days. I wound up losing $3000 when all was said and done.

Then why am I laughing?
Cause it is funny? Don't worry some of us still have the good humoUr.
I am a DVD junkie. The One is the most recent shitfest I purchased.

Also, my car, what a fuckin piece of fuckin shit it turned out to be.
Music. I buy waaaaay too much music. Usually between $30-$100 every week.

DVD's. I buy too many of them, and don't really watch most of them more than once, I just like to have them.

That fucking $3,000.00 laptop for my ex-wife that I'm still paying for.
Metal Gear Solid 2.

Ugggggghhh....
I went into Victoria's Secret and bought $180 worth of underwear that I'll never use because the sales girls are so f-ing persistent and I just couldn't say no.
Pages: 1 2 3